Sub Menu
Online Users

In total there are 6 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 6 guests

Most users ever online was 85 on Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:41 am

Registered users: No registered users based on users active over the past 5 minutes

Last Online
In order to view the online list you have to be registered and logged in.

We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.

Click here to Register

Search

Categories
Welcome to the Chrysler K-Car Club!
Suggestions and Comments
Info and Forum Help
Lee Iacocca's Lounge
Club K Mexico
Lets fix/restore/maintain your Classic K-Car°
Daily Updates & Club Projects°
CKCC Store/Newsletter.
CKCC Facebook
CKCC Moebe Chatroom
Welcome 

Welcome back Anonymous...

The Chrysler K-Car Club is powered by phpBB3 and the Kiss Portal Engine .
Announcements 
[16-Jan-16] Forum updates and fixes. Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:36 pm
So Folks, I closed the board last night for a few hours and have worked literally overnight upgrading the server and fixing some major bugs on the board. The Chrysler Map is now working again, and if you look at it, we will also start showing events and cars for sale. The Social Network and Chat board is also back up and running so you can also socialize with each other. Hopefully the big thing now...     [Read full article]

[25-JAN-14] New Social Sites Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:58 am
Greetings All,

As some of you already know, there has been some changes on this site. We have recently revamped the official Facebook Page, as well as added Google+ and Twitter sites. Please feel free to follow, find, like, and suggest as necessary. You can now also easily share forum posts with any of these sites.

Welcome to the Chrysler K-Car Forum and Website Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:23 am
Welcome to the Chrysler K-Car Club Website

On behalf of the President, and all those who helped make this site possible, welcome to the New Chrysler K-Car Club Website. For those of you who are just come on board, or for those who have been here for quite some time, here are some of the key navigational areas of the website you may be interested in.

1. The main Website, http://www.chryslerkcar.com which probably brought you here :-D
  2. Brand new Portal: portal.php. This is the place to start. It shows some of the most active topics and current announcements. It also shows people who are online. Towards the top left hand side is a Navigation Box that will take you to the Portal, the Forum, or the brand new "My Page. You can also customize these boxes by clicking the plus sign below the advance search box on the top right hand side of the screen.
  3. The Original Forum, index.php, which now has a side navigation bar for bringing you back to the portal
  4. The New "my page", activitypage.php, a socialization page in which you can add friends and make use of the new chat feature on the lower right hand side of the screen. (Please note, in order to chat with somebody, you must request to be friends in the User Control Panele, ucp.php?i=286, with that person and he or she in response has acknowledged your friendship) If you wish to use the old chatside, you can still do so at chat/
  5. An improved User Control Panel: ucp.php
  6. ...     [Read full article]

[20-JAN-10] Suggestions and Comments Re-Opened Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:50 am
We have almost but completed the second phrase of the website revamp project here in Los Angeles. But this phase is never quite over. We would still love to hear suggestions and comments. Please go to viewforum.php?f=5 and I will be happy to answer as soon as I can.

[25 Oct 10] Paypal is up Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:08 pm
Good news everybody. We finally got our Paypal donate button on the front page.

After much consideration, it was decided that our own "out-of-pocket" expenses were becoming much more than we can afford. We have therefore installed a Paypal Donate Button to offset those expenses, and to save some up for the necessary expenses of becoming non-profit, which we hope to obtain within the nex...     [Read full article]

Recent Topics 
No recent topics to display
Site News Report 
No News Today

In total there are 6 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 6 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 85 on Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:41 am

Registered users: No registered users
Legend: Administrators, Mechanics

Statistics

Total posts 11618 • Total topics 6605 • Total members 2699 • Our newest member hotrod2dsd