1982 carb problems Mitsubsi engine

Go here for help using this forum.

Moderators: 89ARIES, Webmaster

1982 carb problems Mitsubsi engine

Postby james keenan » Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:32 pm

wanted -- link to somone whom is familar with the Mitsubshi engine--especially -- THE CARB.
MY 82 Chrysler T and C wagon--hiccups frequently--does not get a good MPG score --and sometime runs way
to fast at idle Need help--whom ever has this type of problem -- and is it corretable ?? car runs fine at highway speed
55-66 MPH--cold air and hot heat--Some front end noise--struts ? motor mounts ?? talk to me
james at oldwagonman@yahoo.com liberty sc
james keenan

Car Information: 1982 chrysler town and country wagon

Re: 1982 carb problems Mitsubsi engine

Postby 89ARIES » Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:04 pm

Hi James. Welcome to the club. I might be able to help you. I think I now know why you may be trying to sell the wagon. But, if you want to give it a shot, call Mike Flanagan of
Northridge, California at 818-426-1126. He is usually able to be reached in the evenings. He worked on K-cars when they were knew and claims to be very well acquainted with the Mitsubishi
motor. He also says he may know of a place that can rebuild these troublesome carbs at half the price and make them reliable. Would hate to see you give up such a rare wagon, but I'll
leave that to you. Also, there is now a K-car club chapter in your area and a big K-car show is being planned for Spring 2010. Good luck and welcome aboard.
89ARIES
Chysler K Car Club Founder

Car Information: 1989 Dodge Aries

Return to Info and Forum Help