New Forum....Welcome!

Go here for help using this forum.

Moderators: 89ARIES, Webmaster

Re: New Forum....Welcome!

Postby MissK » Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:45 pm

I just joined, but I can't get into the sale/parts forums and can't find a way to contact an administrator.
MissK

Car Information: 1985 Dodge Aries

Postby Webmaster » Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:53 pm

We will be reopening those sections shortly. Administrator contacted. ;)

Charles Coulombe
Webmaster
Site Admin

Car Information: Top Secret

Postby george parker » Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:08 pm

Hello and thank you for your help. I need more help. I can't figure out how to navigate in this web site. How do I get started and post a message and how do I leave post a picture or two?? How do I sell a car or post one for sale? I try and I TRY but can't get anywhere on this site. Please inform and reply. best regards, geo
Hello, I am just trying to get started and it has been difficult to get this far. I don't know what an ULR is? I don't know how to upload pictures. Is there someone who can help me? thanks and best regards, geo
george parker

Car Information: 1982 chrysler lebaron convertible and 1986 chrysle

Postby charlotte » Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:15 pm

88 aries wrote:ya how do you get pictures up on your post?

I'm in New England and moving to Florida. I'm having some difficulty using this site to find clubs in the area I now live in and the one to which I'll be moving. Would appreciate suggestions on how to use this forum.
charlotte

Car Information: 1988 Chrysler LeBaron

new member.. have question

Postby aoK87 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:26 pm

i have an 87 reliant. im gonna put hooker headers, need an exhaust and intake... any suggestions? also i wanna lower the car, does anyone know anything about that?
aoK87

Car Information: 1987 Plymouth Reliant LE K

Postby Kristi Lee » Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:09 pm

Dear Sandra, what a beautiful thing, getting that car with very few miles on it. It depends on your grandson, if he is responsible or not. Mine has 122,000 miles on it. I am very attached to it, have had a couple requests to sell, but can't part with it. I did get it painted last month, a royal blue with flake. I live in Indianapolis, In. I paid $800.00 for a 1988 Aries K. About every other month I get something replaced on it. It runs well. The only thing is the electrical panel in the dash board needs rewiring. Some things work and some don't. I had a switch for the heat blower put in to run manually. I cannot, for the life of me figure out how to reset the clock, that might not work anyway. But the radio does work, it didn't come with a tape player. Enjoy your little project, at 56 years old, I am wishing that I had studied when I was young to be a mechanic!! Kristi Bevans
Kristi Lee

Car Information: Dodge Aries K, 1988

Postby mkjohnson39 » Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:33 pm

Sandra Wheeler wrote:I am a new member just got my 1989 Dodge Aries K 48500 miles color-maroon from a family member who passed away. I am the second owner got all the paperwork from where they bought it and everything. Do not know much about them but want to learn. The car is in good shape... could use a paint job but was also concerned about keeping it all original as much as possiable?? My goal is to let my son drive it for his first car he just got his learners permit. I am worried about the lack of right side rear view mirror any one know how I can get one?? Looking forward to meeting someone who knows more about this new toy of mine. I am in Pensacola FL.

If the car is a coupe, I have part of what you need.
The window is shorter with a mirror than otherwise.
I have a coupe window and mirror.
In addition to the the above; You need a channel bracket and a belt insulation.
The channel bracket is difficult to find. The belt insulation is relatively easy.

mkjohnson39@yahoo.com
mkjohnson39

Car Information: Plymouth Reliant 1986

Postby mkjohnson39 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:15 pm

george parker wrote:IAM HAVING A VERY HARD TIME TRYING TO GET STARTED. I JUST JOINED AND LOGED IN AND I CAN' Y FIND MY WAY AROUND THE WEB PAGE TO GET STARTED OR TO ATTACH A PICTURE. I HAVE A GREAT DEAL FOR SOMEONE WANTING A KAY CAR THAT IS OLD WITH LOW MILES ( 50,000) FOR 2,599 DOLLARS AND LOTS OF NEW PARTS AND I WILL THROW IN A 2.2 LITER TURBO ENGINE WITH THE DEAL. I JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO TO GET A ADD ON THIS WEB SITE OR ADD PICTURES. SO, IF ANYONE CAN HELP I WOULD APPRECIATE IT. BEST REGARDS , GEO

This is a problem for me also. I have, like you, parts that I will let go cheap. I don't know how to effective do so.
Craigs lis will not let you go nationwide. Help is my adjoining cry.
mkjohnson39

Postby mkjohnson39 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:16 pm

I am a new member. I have posted several statements and would like to eliminate most. I don't know how to do that. Help!
I have several parts left over from my on going rebuilding of my 86 Plymouth coupe.
I had trouble getting some and overpaying on many. However: The parts are as follows.

OUTSIDE mirror and the window for same (passenger side).
NON-mirrored window for the pass. side.
VANITY mirror and rear view mirror.
DUST cover for dash-DARK BLUE-IN BOX. (NEW)
TRUNK CARPET in good shape except 3" cut in base.
AIR cleaner assy . One pipe fitting needs glueing. Plus 3" rubber tubing.
HOOD LATCH
17" CHRYSLER DISC HUBCAPS WITH MEDALLIONS. one medallion loose-all in fair shape.
13" baby moon type one good and one poor. Original equipment.
Original AM FM radio. Condition ? It was not installed in the car at purchase.
Seat belt push button buckleslight blue 2ea.
VERY CHEAP ,or for shipping cost, TO CLUB MEMBERS mkjohnson39@yahoo.com
mkjohnson39

Postby Scott17 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:46 pm

Sup brosmachos, I own an 87 2-door aires LE. Proud to be part of the club. The car is undergoing repair and modification. If anyone knows where to find a black rug, or black bucket seats for the front and back of the car plz let me know, this would be a huge help. No one in the auto part stores seems to have anything. I'll try to post pictures later on.
Scott17

Car Information: 1987 Chrysler Dodge Aries LE

PreviousNext

Return to Info and Forum Help