New Forum....Welcome!

Go here for help using this forum.

Moderators: 89ARIES, Webmaster

New Forum....Welcome!

Postby Webmaster » Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:10 am

Hello All.

I would like to welcome you to the all new Chrysler K-Car Club Forum, based on PHPBB 3.0 technology.

As many of you were aware, we had been having several difficulties in recruiting new members. We had been receiving a lot of interest in the club, however the system broke down when our server stopped sending the “confirmation” emails. People would sign up, but could not log into the forum because they never received such emails. The matter could not be resolved because the “experts” who ran everything never replied to us (or took very long to get back with us telling us nothing was wrong. lol) With the upgrade, we will have on form instead of two, and confirmation emails will be sent through our own servers, allowing people to respond, to activate, and to log in without difficulties.

For those who signed up and never received a confirmation email, I have personally activated all your accounts. If you still have interest, you may sign in with your username/ password that you originally had when you joined our forum. If you had forgotten you password feel free to email the administrator (admin@chryslerkcar.com). I will reset your password shortly, and reply back fairly soon with instructions.

Again welcome to our new forum. The new board will take a little getting used to, so if you have any questions, feel free to PM or email me, and I’ll get back to you ASAP.
Webmaster
Site Admin

Car Information: Top Secret

Re: New Forum....Welcome!

Postby 88 aries » Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:15 pm

ya how do you get pictures up on your post?
88 aries

Postby Hrmpro11 » Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:32 pm

I would like to send a pic of my 1986 Dodge convert. How can I attach a pic?

Carl
Hrmpro11

Car Information: 1986 Dodge 600 convertable

Postby entity » Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:26 am

Here is a big problem I see, no answers to how to post up a pic that was posted up in june?
entity

Car Information: 88 new yorker turbo

Postby Silverbeard » Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:41 am

If you had attached a photo previously, look in User Control Panel and under Manage attachments it should have anything that you had posted in the list.

Martin
Image Image
Silverbeard
Car Fan

Car Information: 82 LeBaron Convertible, Mark Cross Edition, 2.6 L

Postby twincedarsfarm » Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:25 am

I joined last summer. How do I post info and a pic of my 85 Aries. It has only 18,000 miles on it and is mint.
twincedarsfarm

Car Information: 1985 Dodge Aries LE

Postby johnmark1 » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:15 am

I would like to think who welcome to us. I hope my topic will setback.

Car Information: honda

Postby Balladin » Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:32 am

Bonjour!!

Je suis français et possède une Le Baron de 1986 et une Mark Cross pour pieces
Je vous envois quelques photos!!

Hello!

I am French and has Le Baron in 1986 and Mark Cross for pieces
I am sending you some pictures!

new hood in 1 month
Balladin

Car Information: Chrysler Le Baron

Postby Sandra Wheeler » Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:54 am

I am a new member just got my 1989 Dodge Aries K 48500 miles color-maroon from a family member who passed away. I am the second owner got all the paperwork from where they bought it and everything. Do not know much about them but want to learn. The car is in good shape... could use a paint job but was also concerned about keeping it all original as much as possiable?? My goal is to let my son drive it for his first car he just got his learners permit. I am worried about the lack of right side rear view mirror any one know how I can get one?? Looking forward to meeting someone who knows more about this new toy of mine. I am in Pensacola FL.
89 Dodge Aries K Owner in Sunny Pensacola Florida
Sandra Wheeler

Car Information: 1989 Dodge Aries K, 1998 Dodge Durango, 03 BMW Z4

Postby 88 aries » Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:27 am

Sandra Wheeler wrote:I am a new member just got my 1989 Dodge Aries K 48500 miles color-maroon from a family member who passed away. I am the second owner got all the paperwork from where they bought it and everything. Do not know much about them but want to learn. The car is in good shape... could use a paint job but was also concerned about keeping it all original as much as possiable?? My goal is to let my son drive it for his first car he just got his learners permit. I am worried about the lack of right side rear view mirror any one know how I can get one?? Looking forward to meeting someone who knows more about this new toy of mine. I am in Pensacola FL.

welcome although i dont think you would want your son to use it as his first car, ive seen to many grandma low mileage cars get destoryed by some punk. which is why my 85 is so beat up.

as for a right side mirror, you would have to change the door glass and ya its just not worth it
88 aries

Next

Return to Info and Forum Help