Hello

Go here for help using this forum.

Moderators: 89ARIES, Webmaster

Hello

Postby tsannelli » Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:08 am

Hello All Fellow club members

My name is Tom Sannelli. I live near the Jersey Shore in a little town named Fair Haven. I have many friends who are in the old car hobby, however I seem to be the only one that has an affection for the much overlooked "K". I was fortunate enough to acquire a 1984 Chrysler LeBaron convertible from its original owner. The previous owner pampered her car as it only bears 40,000 miles and it appears that it never saw a bit of bad weather. That's amazing considering the weather in NJ. I am priviledged to be a member of this organization and to be amongst others who feel the way I do about the little Chryslers. I love them all, sedans, coupes, wagons and rag tops. My dad had a 84 Dodge Aries wagon that he tooled around in back in the day. As a child I remember my dad always had a Chrysler or Imperial for the family car. Anyway, when I figure out how to post photos I will share them with all.

Regards to all
tsannelli

Car Information: Chrysler LeBaron Convertible 1984

Re: Hello

Postby 89ARIES » Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:08 am

Welcome to the club Tom. Would love to see that convertible. 8)
89ARIES
Chysler K Car Club Founder

Car Information: 1989 Dodge Aries

Postby nancyd589 » Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:22 am

Hello, I now became a member of this community here and I would love to be a part of it. Just enjoy the environment here.

Car Information: 2010, TOYOTA

Postby nszotovich » Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:45 pm

Welcome! We always love to hear the sound of many voices and thoughts. Be apart of our world.
nszotovich

Car Information: 82 LeBaron Town&Country Wagon 85 LeBaron Coupe

Return to Info and Forum Help