Need advice for suspension 85 aries wagon

Go here for help using this forum.

Moderators: 89ARIES, Webmaster

Need advice for suspension 85 aries wagon

Postby mitchscott21 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:15 am

HI all i have a 1985 dodge aries with 60,008 orig miles that i am slowly rebuilding and bringing back to life... I am starting with the suspension because it is just gone and has been for some time..

so my question for all you mopar k car gurus is what can i do to lower the body an inch or two and also what parts would you suggest i pair with this lowering to increase/improve handling. I plan to upgrade the engine and transmission once i get that cars bones in better order as well. I want the car to have a more aggressive look, i want it to have around 250hp, and handle like a rally car!! Lol. Im really having a hard time finding reasources for modifying my Aries! CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!?
mitchscott21

Car Information: 1985 Dodge Aries Station Wagon

Re: Need advice for suspension 85 aries wagon

Postby 89ARIES » Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:37 pm

Hello Mitch,

Welcome to the club. You are in the right place. A friendly, down to earth club whose focus is preserving the K-car through having fun. Good news, I get up to Sacramento from Los Angeles
twice a year, and we are planning a K-car event at Concours de LeMons in Monterey, the all inclusive show for classic misfits, including our beloved K-cars. If you can leave me
a phone number, I will call you tonight about mods.

Sincerely,
Guy V.Coulombe
CKCC President
818-219-2587
89ARIES
Chysler K Car Club Founder

Car Information: 1989 Dodge Aries

Return to Info and Forum Help