My 82 Chrysler woodie wagon

Go here for help using this forum.

Moderators: 89ARIES, Webmaster

My 82 Chrysler woodie wagon

Postby sniffters » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:46 am

I have an interested party in my 1982 Town & Country Wagon. It is in "reasonable" condition, everything original, interior is very good, body looks fine but needs some work on rust and other minor matters. It has 73,000 original kms or 46,000 miles on it. Needs an exhaust system that includes an O2 sensor, a catalytic converter etc. The interested party is a friend. He would like to know the price and I would like to have a price but there is no statistical data. What is anyone's best guess ? I am in the midwest of Canada, above the Dakota's and Montana. Thanks everybody. :?: :?:
sniffters

Car Information: 1982 Chrysler Town & Country Wagon

Re: My 82 Chrysler woodie wagon

Postby Kwagon2 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:31 am

Hi
Data is available in the form of the collector car value guide printed by Krause publications who have been producing this book for a considerable time. Its based largely on Auction prices with some educated "guesstimating" . The values are posted on a scale of 1 to 6 , with no. 1 being a car that is trailered and restored to the highest professional standards. a no. 6 is a parts car. Most collector vehicles that are driven rate a no.3 standing . From your description I would place your car somewhere between a 3 and a 4 a 3 comes in at $1980 with a 4 at $880 scale your car accordingly. Your car sounds like a very good candidate for an easy restoration.....
Kwagon2
Car Fan

Car Information: '82 Aries Wagon,'85 Reliant SE,'82 Reliant Wagon

Return to Info and Forum Help