[15 June 08] Please read, club volunteer and suggestions.

Regarding the Club and other Announcements from the Webmaster

Moderators: 89ARIES, Webmaster

Re: [15 June 08] Please read, club volunteer and suggestions.

Postby Baron » Wed May 06, 2009 5:51 am

I have been remiss. I have intended to come in here and volunteer but have kept putting it off thinking I'd do it when I had more time to give. Of course, you know how that goes.

Anyway, I am willing to volunteer where I can. Know nothing about websites, etc, but am good with a lot of computer programs, such as Word, Excel, Filemaker, etc. If I can put any of those skills to use, just let me know. Or, if there is something that needs to be done that just requires time, etc., let me know and I'll see what I can do.

I have also been told I am good at writing- although you could probably never tell from this rush job. But, here is a link to an article I wrote that was published, in its entirety- complete with pictures, in a National Newsletter for a Chess Collecting Club. I include it so you can better judge for yourself as to whether there may be any potential skills involved that can be put to use. If so, again, just let me know.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/6047325/Histo ... ts-It-Sold

Duncan
Baron
Car Fan

Car Information: 1983 Chrysler E-Class

Postby Chief » Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:15 pm

Guy...you have people who are volunteering their areas of expertise, so it would behoove you to list exactly what you need and respond to each person individually as to how you can use their talents. If people are volunteering, then by all means you should follow up on this.

Peace,

Chief
Chief

Car Information: Plymouth Reliant K America LE, 1989

Postby NJxxJon » Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:35 am

I am an Admin over at http://www.amesrules.com ....I love admining and coloring up the boards. I know about windows vista too. 25 Years young...and can kick butt!
NJxxJon

Car Information: 1988 Plymouth Reliant K

Postby medic35_886 » Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:14 pm

hello i am new to the site aries 89 has helped me with my comp i am looking for a black egr valve that screws into the intake manifold on a 2.2 turbo my car is very strong and runs well ty for the advice on when to change the thermostat another question i have with a turbo should i run a higher octane i have been told this iam not sure also i am a new k-car owner i have the book on it but any help on what to do or watch out for is always helpful
medic35_886

Car Information: chrysler new yorker 1987

Postby medic35_886 » Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:18 pm

i am new to the club any suggestions you can offerand any advice is always welcome i have a 1986 new yorker they say 87 but i dont have the hidden headlights on it nice car tanish bonze all power. talks to you as well it is nice looking for an original radio for it silver in color have a few things to do to her but she runs well how often should i change the timing belt and what else should i look out for on her where i am a new k-car owner any help is would be appreciated she houses a 2.2 turbo she is running nice ty steven tangen in north hampton n.h.
medic35_886

Car Information: chrysler new yorker 1987

Postby 1986daytona » Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:44 pm

hi any one from florida would love to start a chapter here drop me a line if you are interested....james
1986daytona

Car Information: 1986 dodge daytona

Re: [15 June 08] Please read, club volunteer and suggestions

Postby The Upcoming Classic » Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:02 am

I have skills with video and photography and I well know the way around YouTube. If you were interested on having some excelent quality video done I could do it. You could just send me stuff through email and edit if you wish. I don't guarantee anything though. :) :idea: :ugeek: heh
Image Why not?
The Upcoming Classic

Car Information: 1982 Chrysler Lebaron Medallion Mark Cross

Previous

Return to General Announcements/Upcoming Events