Celebrate! 3 additonal K-cars showed up outside the gate.

Regarding the Club and other Announcements from the Webmaster

Moderators: 89ARIES, Webmaster

Celebrate! 3 additonal K-cars showed up outside the gate.

Postby 89ARIES » Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:13 pm

Besides the total of 14 K-cars we had inside the park, 3 additonal K-cars showed up scattered and locked outside the gate because they failed to come early or on Sunday. They included:

A new member named Ken with our first ever 1985 Dodge 600 2.2 Turbo 2dr HARDTOP! He is going to be working with us on smog refferals. (NO PICS AVAILABLE)
New member who I suggested should come early on Sunday. Instead, he shows up Saturday at 11:00 AM, can't get into the park, and leaves. He has a 1986 Dodge 600 Convertible
that I tagged next to my office building (NO PICS AVAILABLE)
Thomas Schneider with his 1988 Plymouth Reliant offroading wagon. (NO PICS AVAILABLE). He came for 20 minutes, then had to leave. We are going to build our next roadtrip
around both Santa Paula Airport Museum and his metal fabrication shop at the airport and see how we can help him with refferals both for him and the club. Great promise here.

Also, we had an additional potential member show up without his K-car who worked for Lee Iacocca. He owns the last surviving 84 Aries Sedan in Sylmar, California.

On Saturday, we had an additional convertible that did not show up Sunday.

Great promise for the future. :D
89ARIES
Chysler K Car Club Founder

Car Information: 1989 Dodge Aries

Return to General Announcements/Upcoming Events