Invitation to Huell Howser to join CKCC for roadtrip.

Regarding the Club and other Announcements from the Webmaster

Moderators: 89ARIES, Webmaster

Invitation to Huell Howser to join CKCC for roadtrip.

Postby 89ARIES » Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:06 am

Dear Mr. Howser,

Hi Huell. How are you? My name is Guy and I have always loved your tv shows. Even as an 8 year old
boy at the end of the 1980s, I really enjoyed Videolog. I have always wanted to meet you.
I wish to extend to you an invitation to join us on a special California roadtrip. It is a classic
car club cruise to the Santa Paula Air Museum on Sunday, August 7th. I know you must have a busy schedule
and hopefully I gave you enough lead time. Anyway, I am the founder and president of the car club, but not
any ordinary car club. It is the Worldwide Chrysler K-Car Club for all 1980s Chrysler FWD K-Cars. These include
the Plymouth Reliant and all the boxy 80s LeBaron Convertibles. I am sure you remember these from 25 years ago.
Many of the K-models are almost extinct now and our whole mission is historical preservation of these cars through
seller assistance, repair assistance, and car shows and events. Basically, we will meet as a group of about
10 or so vehicles at my office in Woodland Hills on August 7th. We will then drive as a group to Santa Paula
Air Museum where we will have lunch and do the tour. The docents are very friendly and will let us park with
the antique aircraft. If you wish to attend, I have a treat for you. You can drive any K-car you want during
our cruise, unless someone objects, but I think most will be willing. You can even drive mine.
We will have a few convertibles if you'd like to put the top down. We do a roadtrip once a year and
its a lot of fun.

Sincerely,
Mr. Guy V.Coulombe
Club president and founder
The Chrysler K-Car Club
http://forum.chryslerkcar.com
aries89@chryslerkcar.com
Proud owner of 1989 Dodge Aries with 180,000 miles
818-219-2587
89ARIES
Chysler K Car Club Founder

Car Information: 1989 Dodge Aries