WOW! TWO 1982 LEBARON CONVERTIBLES IN SYLMAR, CA.

Regarding the Club and other Announcements from the Webmaster

Moderators: 89ARIES, Webmaster

WOW! TWO 1982 LEBARON CONVERTIBLES IN SYLMAR, CA.

Postby 89ARIES » Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:39 am

This is the rarest fluke yet. Two dark brown 82 LeBaron Medallion Convertibles where I live EXACTLY the same color and condition that I didn't even know they weren't the same car. Here is how I found out:

1.3 miles from my house is parked a neglected 82 LeBaron Medallion Convertible thats been sitting for YEARS on 3rd St and supposedly runs. I tagged it over the years and got no response.
2. Last weekend I was driving through Sun Valley and saw what I thought was the same car, only it was covered in dirt and looked abandoned as it sat parked on Glenoaks Blvd in front of
an auto shop. My immediate judgemental thought was "he abandoned the car cause he couldn't fix it and now the one on 3rd St will be gone forever. He dumped it here in Sun Valley".
3. Drove by both locations and found the abandoned one on Glenoaks is still sitting there and the one on 3rd is now in a driveway. Both cars were dirty in the EXACT same way so I thought
I was looking at the same car all along. Its TWO 29 year old twins whose owners don't care about joining a club. :o
89ARIES
Chysler K Car Club Founder

Car Information: 1989 Dodge Aries

Return to General Announcements/Upcoming Events