Who is going to Chrysler Carlisle Pa Show?

Regarding the Club and other Announcements from the Webmaster

Moderators: 89ARIES, Webmaster

Who is going to Chrysler Carlisle Pa Show?

Postby 89ARIES » Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:12 am

There were 14 Ks there last summer. Biggest Mopar show in the United States. I know K-Car Wagon was there. I need someone to go out there with fliers and tell them about the CKCC. Our growth
rate has suffered a direct hit due to the economy. Wouldn't it be nice to swell our ranks by 14 more owners? This club desperately needs more leaders. 8-)
89ARIES
Chysler K Car Club Founder

Car Information: 1989 Dodge Aries

Re: Who is going to Chrysler Carlisle Pa Show?

Postby MyDodgeDip » Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:45 am

I'm going, probably on the Sunday.
MyDodgeDip

Re: Who is going to Chrysler Carlisle Pa Show?

Postby 89ARIES » Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:27 pm

MyDodgeDip, I will email you the club flier for recruitment. You get us some new members, and I promise you a free gift. One team, one fight. All you have to do is walk up to
every K-car you can find at the show, place the flier on the car's windshied, or talk to the owner in person if you can. Even better, I'll get you in touch with Dave, who knows me. Its too bad this late
in the game we weren't able to get organized in time to build our first National K-Car Meet at this show, which alone might have close to 20 Ks not from the club that just show up randomly. This is
a VERY important recruitment opportunity for our cause. 8-) I am just too busy to do everything. Thank goodness for the few good men such as yourself, K-Car Wagon, Butch, etc.
89ARIES
Chysler K Car Club Founder

Car Information: 1989 Dodge Aries

Return to General Announcements/Upcoming Events