The facebook page is NOT the CKCC. Important meeting Tues.

Regarding the Club and other Announcements from the Webmaster

Moderators: 89ARIES, Webmaster

The facebook page is NOT the CKCC. Important meeting Tues.

Postby 89ARIES » Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:20 am

GENERAL ANNOUNCEMENT: The CKCC facebook page is NOT the Chrysler K-Car Club. The Chrysler K-Car Club is www.chryslerkcar.com and http://forum.chryslerkcar.com/. Facebook members there should officially register over here. On June 26th, 2012, at exactly 5:00 PM, we are going to have a meeting to see how we can unite the benefits of facebook and a traditional forum. Facebook does not store topics for members or visitors to read and gleam info. Facebook is a networking site. We are also going to be talking about mandatory $10 dues and we are going to start cleaning out the dead branches, i.e., the inactive members. They will pay the $10 within 30 days or have their account temporarily inactivated. Nothing gets deleted. We are a friendly, open community, but we need organization and commitment.

MANDATORY: For those who have a desire to support the CKCC. A 5:00 Pacific Standard Time Telephone Conference on Tuesday, June 26th, 2012. A few good men have
already committed to calling in. I will not chase lazy members. Whoever is interested in being a part of the solution needs to email Charles at admin@chryslerkcar.com
at exactly 5PM for phone number and pin number, and we will have a live phone voice chat, get to know one another, and hopefully get a few real leaders in this group
to take charge and start designing improvements for us to implement into this forum, i.e., how to upload pics. Dues are going to be mandatory for the year, only $10.
89ARIES
Chysler K Car Club Founder

Car Information: 1989 Dodge Aries

Return to General Announcements/Upcoming Events