K-CAR COLD CALLING RESULTS.

Regarding the Club and other Announcements from the Webmaster

Moderators: 89ARIES, Webmaster

K-CAR COLD CALLING RESULTS.

Postby 89ARIES » Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:30 pm

Well, I get nervous calling sellers, but it actually went well. Out of the 18 listings, 12 responded. Out of those 12, it turns some have already
tried to sell before. They remembered me and it put me at ease. Out of those 12, I got three commitments for me mailing them stuff. Out of one of
those I have contacted before, the guy said "Oh, hi Guy. Yeah, your flier that you mailed me is in the kitchen. I'll go put it out in the convertible" All sellers
get an invitation to our next event. I don't care about the money, though money would help us. I just want the damn cars. I want the seller to actually put the flier
into the car. Since we have an extremely low recruitment rate, it doesn't hurt me to promise a free gift to the seller IF they yield us a new member. They actually
have to take a proactive role with what I mail them. And IF they get us a new member, then I will send them an In-n-Out Burger gift card or something that says thanks. I did
that with a seller in Riverside who yielded us a new member. There is nothing to lose and everything to gain if I can get more members to do what I do. 8-)
89ARIES
Chysler K Car Club Founder

Car Information: 1989 Dodge Aries

Return to General Announcements/Upcoming Events