CKCC National August 25th Affordable Roadtrip Update.

Regarding the Club and other Announcements from the Webmaster

Moderators: 89ARIES, Webmaster

CKCC National August 25th Affordable Roadtrip Update.

Postby 89ARIES » Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:47 pm

National cause its the only one and any one of you can come:

Dear CKCC member or visitor,

As you know, Sat, August 25th is going to be our biggest, funnest event besides Fall Fling 2012. We may not be doing another
such fun, action packed roadtrip/car show/barbacue until next year. I have kept the price down. Important Update:

We will meet-up for the grand car collection tour at the Nethercutt Car Collection Museum in Sylmar for the 10:00 PM
tour. The tour is free, but donations are appreciated. One should dress appropriately (no tuxedo required, lol). No shorts allowed? ( I think they did away with that rule).
The cars date back to 1900, and the rarest cars of the world are in this museum. Tour is 2 hours. We park our K-cars together in the parking lot on the west side of Bledsoe
at the Nethercutt Museum Annex at 15151 Bledsoe St, then walk across the street to the older museum of the Nethercutt. Very easy to spot, nobody will get lost. It is recommended
we be on site at 9:45 AM for our guide to gather us together. Walk down the driveway into the display room in the basement, where our tour guide will meet us. I live 10 minutes
away from this location, and I will be flagging K-cars, and my cell is 818-219-2587.

http://www.nethercuttcollection.org/

Address:
San Sylmar (Old Nethercutt Museum)
15200 Bledsoe St,
Sylmar, Ca. 91342
818-367-2251

After the tour lets out at noon, we can proceed across the street to the new museum, where our K-cars are parked for all to see, and do a self-guided tour of the steam train and other
cars. Steam-train tour is a 15 minute guided one at 12:30 PM.

1:30 PM: Wheels up to Davids House. We will drive 15 miles together side streets, and all people will notice K-cars still exist. Maps provided. David's house is in Toluca Lake near the old Bobs Big Boy. I know you will all be hungry by then. Lunch is on you, i.e. you bring your own food. We will be proceeding to David's House for an early dinner to give us time to shoot the breeze, park all our K-cars on David's lawn, plenty of food, etc. Cost is $10 per person to compensate David. Bring cash. David and I will be setting up early Friday evening. I am thinking of having David show the famed K-car movie "Planes, Trains, and Automobiles".

Looking forward to seeing you. So, who else is coming?

Your fearless leader,
Guy V.Coulombe
818-219-2587
89ARIES
Chysler K Car Club Founder

Car Information: 1989 Dodge Aries

Return to General Announcements/Upcoming Events