CKCC Meeting this Sunday. Need a headcount.

Regarding the Club and other Announcements from the Webmaster

Moderators: 89ARIES, Webmaster

CKCC Meeting this Sunday. Need a headcount.

Postby 89ARIES » Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:30 am

So folks, who can we expect for our wonderful meeting at The Stand this Sunday for cheap, and good, burgers and beer!

So far, I think we might expect John with the 87 LeBaron, Ed with his car, Jean with her 86 Convertible, June, myself,
David LaFraniere, and maybe a few others? There will be ample parking, and just in time for us to talk about our roadtip 8-)

Always thinking of ways to reach out, Ed is going to assist me a few hours before the meeting in attending to another members car, Jerry, with the 83 TC
Convertible in North Hollywood. We are going to see what is wrong with the ignition, the digital dash, etc.

I have no accurate headcount for Dan's barbacue at the roadtrip, I know a number of us will be there, but would like to see a lot more of us there.
The trip will be historical, and no where in the world will you see K-cars on parade. I also have no confirmations for bringing extra goodies.
I was thinking a couple of us as a group could do a nice photo op at Costco in Downey, run inside, buy a few things, and run back outside, and do
a burnout in the parking lot, just kidding. Not to forget the boatride earlier that day out into the Pacific.

Please, folks, I know some of you have car problems. I can't help you or give you any ideas if you won't talk to me. I know for a fact that four of our
members are having car problems. They include Matt with 82 Aries Wagon, Dario with 86 600 Coupe, Lola with 86 Convertible, and Phillip with 84 Convertible
who hasn't said anything in a while. There are cheap solutions, and there is no pressure. We are all one K-car family. I don't want you to lose your car and
see it junked. The salvation of the convertible we rescued was a two day ordeal, but it was worth it, but I don't want to see any more rushed, half thought out
decisions. You folks don't realize how rare your car is now, and your are our future.

Long live the CKCC. I'll think I'll have a beer this Sunday after church. 8-)
89ARIES
Chysler K Car Club Founder

Car Information: 1989 Dodge Aries

Return to General Announcements/Upcoming Events