RARE 1988 PLYMOUTH CARAVELLE AT U PULL AND PAY IN CINCY!

Regarding the Club and other Announcements from the Webmaster

Moderators: 89ARIES, Webmaster

RARE 1988 PLYMOUTH CARAVELLE AT U PULL AND PAY IN CINCY!

Postby classicfan1 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:03 pm

Its finals week here so I'm studying but IF this car is still there I may go and snap pics of it, maybe even save some of the parts if necessary. Its a 1988 model, listed on the UPAP website here. Go to "Plymouth" its on the last page. HOPEFULLY there's other K-Car folks in the area that can help pick the car clean. This is a 1988 model, only 16,889 were built. It needs to be either SAVED or picked absolutely CLEAN! There's not many of these cars on the road being used everyday, so there's little demand from the average joe. It will likely be CRUSHED COMPLETE and it would be a travesty if that happened. They also have listed an '82 Cordoba, an '87 LeBaron, '88 Voyager, and a very rare '85 Mini-Ram van. I hope that Mini-Ram is not same one I saw here on campus that disappeared. :(

http://www.upullandpay.com/cincinnati/search-inventory
classicfan1

Car Information: 1998 Dodge Stratus

Re: RARE 1988 PLYMOUTH CARAVELLE AT U PULL AND PAY IN CINCY!

Postby classicfan1 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:02 pm

i hope to be going tomorrow to check this car out and photograph it. I'll pick some parts off of it too. Emblems, grille, hubcaps, and MAYBe the radio. If anybody needs parts but lives too far away, let me know now.
classicfan1

Car Information: 1998 Dodge Stratus

Return to General Announcements/Upcoming Events