Postby 89ARIES » Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:31 am

So, lets see, last Sunday was awesome. We had in full attendence:

JK Drummond with 1988 Plymouth Reliant 4dr Sedan
Guy V.Coulombe driving Ed's 1984 Chrysler LeBaron Convertible
Ed Garren with his 1992 Chrysler LeBaron Sedan
Lola Thompsen with her 1986 Chrysler LeBaron TC Convertible
Ray Dunlap with his restored, pristine 1985 Plymouth Caravelle Turbo Sedan
John O'Neil with his 1987 Chrysler LeBaron 4dr Sedan

I got to take Ed's convertible through the car wash, and we drove at speeds up to 86 mph to get to San Pedro. We found JK's oil cap, which fell down behind the transmission, and Ed may have solved Lola's problem regarding a Hall Effect Switch. The brave girl drove out to meet us with the stalling problem, and helped us take a lot of great shots with the Pacific Ocean right behind us. We then cruised over to the Fish Market for dinner. We had Corona beers. We cruised together as a K-car army over to the Fishery, and people noticed. Twice, we had people milling around the cars asking what they were, and we had fun filming. Ed then let me take the convertible out on the highway to see my Uncle, and I returned to his place at 1AM in the morning. I was thinking about tarnishing the event with the gas guzzling, environmentally unfriendly, carbon emitting, black smoking, dieseling, 1979 Ford Ranchero have already been driving for a month now, but that would have deterred us from the mission (LOL)> Can't wait for the Spring Fling fried chicken picnic, and the awards we are going to give out. I think I might nominate Ray. There will be a long distance award (Smile)>
89ARIES
Chysler K Car Club Founder

Car Information: 1989 Dodge Aries

Re: Last Sunday was awesome!

Postby aussiewoody » Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:33 am

Sounds terrific Guy.
Do have some video for us to enjoy?
Gary
aussiewoody

Car Information: '84 LeBaron T&C 'vert, '85 Dodge 600 'vert

Return to General Announcements/Upcoming Events