A big thanks to John Sulsar. We may get 100 new people.

Regarding the Club and other Announcements from the Webmaster

Moderators: 89ARIES, Webmaster

A big thanks to John Sulsar. We may get 100 new people.

Postby 89ARIES » Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:27 pm

For a third of the century, there was the Chrysler Town and Country Club. It was founded in 1973. It had among other things owners of K-car TC Convertibles. Unfortunately, the club just folded last year. Their members were absorbed into the nationwide WPC Club, Inc. John Sulsar just graciously mailed me the registry with all the names of the K-car owners. I received it an hour ago. Unfortunately, more than half the names did not have a contact. There were only 4-5 people in California. However, this leaves me a great project as we will attempt to track down these people and see if we can get more power back east. You easterners should start thinking about organizing some car shows and volunteering as club presidents for your local states. California is a little dry when it comes to interest in K-cars. We have a highly motivated young president of the Wisconsin K-Car Club. His name is Justin Paulson and he is 17. Long live the K-car :D
89ARIES
Chysler K Car Club Founder

Car Information: 1989 Dodge Aries

Re: A big thanks to John Sulsar. We may get 100 new people.

Postby Special K » Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:44 pm

Well that's exciting news. Let's get them on board
Special K
Car Fan

Car Information: 1983 Dodge Aries

Re: A big thanks to John Sulsar. We may get 100 new people.

Postby 88 aries » Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:00 pm

on youtube when i watch movies of peeoples nice K-cars in invite them, the person with the house painted blue lebaron, i got him to join, blanche i got her to join, and there might be more down the road who knows
88 aries

Return to General Announcements/Upcoming Events