URGENT ALERT: This will be the LAST event for the Club

Regarding the Club and other Announcements from the Webmaster

Moderators: 89ARIES, Webmaster

URGENT ALERT: This will be the LAST event for the Club

Postby 89ARIES » Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:15 am

Folks,
Only four days until the discount registration runs out. I don't understand why people feel pressured to come to the only K-car event in the entire world. If they don't want to come, obviously they won't. The club is even spending money on these people. My goal with the club is to save cars. That is really the important mission. If we don't get a decent turnout for this show, I am going to cancel any future national events, unless we meet a qouta. Also, those that do not pay their renewal dues by end of this month will be considered inactive members, and can reregister at any time in the future if they wish. There is nothing to keep anybody here. Our members (mostly owners) should be grateful to Ralph, John, Hemi, and all the others that do so much for this organization. It is amazing to me the lack of enthusiasm we suffer from. Your welcome for the frames. I doubt many have put them on because it requires a screwdriver.
Ralph and I will start are own monthly meetings, even if it is just us. Maybe a few will want to join us. No pressure, no commitment. Ralph, John, Hemi, and a few others are members I never ask for dues
from because they have earned their roles. They do an outstanding job. We are going to build the meetings around a restaurant, a silent movie theatre, and a car museum. They will be on one Sunday a month in El Segundo.
If anybody shows up on the 23rd-24th, I need help with photo taking, moving cars, etc.
And my wagon is dead for the moment, and all the cars have issues. I won't even register my cars until the last minute, as I have no idea what will be viable by Wednesday.
Sincerely,
Guy V.Coulombe
The Chrysler K-Car Club
www.chryslerkcar.com
CKCC President
9 YEARS AND 2,200 MEMBERS COUNTING.
89ARIES
Chysler K Car Club Founder

Car Information: 1989 Dodge Aries

Return to General Announcements/Upcoming Events