Watch what you say people. We all need to grow up.

Regarding the Club and other Announcements from the Webmaster

Moderators: 89ARIES, Webmaster

Watch what you say people. We all need to grow up.

Postby 89ARIES » Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:50 am

Today, it was brought to my attention that someone publicly said to one of our members that he "did not know what he was talking about" when it came to his car in front of everyone. This member was trying to sell his car. This could have led to an argument. In the interests of the board, I deleted the correspondence. Please people, we all need to grow up. Any word you post can set off a flame and imperil our survival as a club. None of us have any business bashing another person's car or questioning someone's intergrity. Keep your beefs private through your personal message boxes. Don't do what I did in badmouthing Allpar in front everyone. I hope we won't have any more arguments. Remember, once uttered, words can never be taken back and the damage is done. There are much more serious things to worry about then a couple of hotheads making private disputes public on club forum thus breeding disunity and destruction.
89ARIES
Chysler K Car Club Founder

Car Information: 1989 Dodge Aries

Re: Watch what you say people. We all need to grow up.

Postby 1of10K » Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:20 pm

I agree. One of the reasons I like K cars and other forgotton vehicles is that most people are not nit-picky over them and much more accepting someone elses interpretation of their car or it's modifications. I have had many restored main stream vehicles in years past, got to where I hated to go to car shows and have all the idiots run up right away and start picking apart the details ("Do you know your lug nuts are not factory correct, but of course, my car is perfect!). I would rather have a K than a 99 point Model A or others I can mention. Lets be glad everyone is having fun with their cars and enjoy the hobby for what it really should be; Fun!
1of10K
Car Fan

Car Information: 1982 Reliant Spring Special Coupe

Return to General Announcements/Upcoming Events