Some other upcoming events. Need your input.

Moderator: 89ARIES

Some other upcoming events. Need your input.

Postby 89ARIES » Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:08 pm

September 2008: Undetermined at the moment.

Lee Iaocca K car reunion: I am attempting to get a reunion set up with Mr. lee Iacocca for the K cars. We'll see. Not likely, but I heard many of you would come if I was able to arrange such a meeting. I have drafted a letter of invitation which I am about to submit to Mr. Iacocca.

Saturday, October 18th, 2008: Fall Fling XXII Mopar Show in Van Nuys. Biggest Mopar show west of the Mississippi and the biggest K car show. This is our biggest car show event that we attend. I hope many of you will be there, including some new members.

July 2009: 1st Annual 1980s Classic American Car Show in San Luis Obispo, California. Sponsored by a huge club in Orange Country. My goal is to make this a statewide K car show where K car owners comes from all over California to witness this first event of overdue recognition for ALL 1980s American cars. Many are nearing extinction like the 1982 PontiacJ2000. I plan to form a convoy of K car drivers from Southern California who will travel together with an army of K cars up the coastal route to scenic San Luis Obispo. We will bring a mechanic member or two and go over some planning so that we can all make it there together and enjoy the trip.

These are the plans I have for the K car club. At the moment, we still are a very small club. Growth and participation depends solely on you. I know two of you are in Orange County. If you organized a car show, I would be happy to attend as time permits. In fact, I want to hear more from all of you about what you would like to do. Also, I would like to find a cheap, private racetrack where we can take our cars out for a fun drive.
89ARIES
Chysler K Car Club Founder

Car Information: 1989 Dodge Aries

Return to Upcoming Events