Any gatherings or shows in the northeast?

Moderator: 89ARIES

Any gatherings or shows in the northeast?

Postby capev86 » Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:30 pm

hello all....

any chance of a k car gathering in the northeast. i live an hour or so north of boston in the southernmost corner of maine. no chance of getting out to california any time soon. i hope to put my 86 k wagon in some local car shows when i get it restored and modded...maybe next year....we will see.....

there were a couple mid 80's k convertibles at the 2007 bonny eagle car show (biggest show in maine and one of the biggest in new england) and an early 80's aries this last spring at bonny eagle.
capev86
Car Fan

Car Information: 1986 Dodge Aries Wagon LE 2.5

Re: Any gatherings or shows in the northeast?

Postby TFARRIN » Tue May 25, 2010 9:24 pm

Hi,
Just wanted to let you know that we're having an All Mopar Car Show at Darling's Chrysler Dodge in Augusta, Me on September 11, 2010. We are having an 70's and 80's class as well. For more info please feel free to check out our show website at www.darlings.com/carshow.htm or call 1888 683 3055. Please pass this along to others. Thanks Todd
TFARRIN

Car Information: Chrysler Dodge dealer

Postby TFARRIN » Tue May 25, 2010 9:31 pm

Hi,

We're having an All Mopar Car Show at Darling's Chrysler Dodge in Augusta,Maine on September 11,2010. There will be a 80's class as well. Please go to www.darlings.com/carshow.htm for more information or call 1 888 683 3055. Please pass this on to others . Thanks Todd Farrin
TFARRIN

Car Information: Chrysler Dodge dealer

Postby wjajr » Fri May 28, 2010 9:42 pm

There is a big car show on the Bangor Water Front on September 11 less than ten miles from my home. I have attended that event several times, and perhaps, weather permitting, I will take a drive down to Augusta with the 67 Dart GT Convertible. If I can find a trusted driver, I may bring the 1982 LeBaron Mark Cross convertible as well.
wjajr

Car Information: 1982 Chrysler Lebaron Mark Cross Convertible

Postby wjajr » Sat May 29, 2010 4:55 pm

TFARRIN,

Just wanted to let you know I gave the New England folks a heads up on your “All Mopar” event, over on the LX forum: http://www.lxforums.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=98
wjajr

Car Information: 1982 Chrysler Lebaron Mark Cross Convertible

Postby capev86 » Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:37 am

Hmmmm....I will have to keep these events in mind.

I have a grandmother who lives in Wiscassette and I could use that as a base of operations (and visit her too of course). the Owls Head transportation museum has a motorcycle show on sept 4 and there is a "bikefest" in wiscassette the following weekend. my dad and i were gonna haul our bikes up behind his wagon that first weekend in sept and ride to owls head from wiscassette. maybe i will bring the bike up on the back of my 72 suburban (motorcycle carrier) the following weekend depending on how my schedule looks. actually, if i go to bangor i won't make it to much of bike fest so that kinda clinches bringing the bike. i really wish i had my aries on the road already but that is a looooong way off. i'd just go to the all mopar show in augusta which is only a half hour away from my grandmother's instead of 1.5 hours (each way). the burb is more valuable and so gets preferential treatment before i tie a lot of money into a vehicle that is not even on the road right now. oh....and my bike is a 72 honda cb350 (another relic) and really is not a long distance highway cruiser (although i have made long trips on it in the past). time will tell. there is always next year.
capev86
Car Fan

Car Information: 1986 Dodge Aries Wagon LE 2.5

Postby BruceR » Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:29 pm

Car cruise in Toms River,N.J. first tuesday of the month June,July and Aug. Holiday Inn Hwy 37 & Clifton Ave. For info go to WWW.ncpcnjshore.com or call Mike 732-270-3992.
BruceR

Car Information: Aries LE wagon 1985

Return to Upcoming Events