Dinner at Applebees with SDAC Club this Thursday.

Moderator: 89ARIES

Dinner at Applebees with SDAC Club this Thursday.

Postby 89ARIES » Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:40 pm

This is truly an event no car enthusiast wants to miss:

Monthly Southern California Shelby Dodge Auto Club Meeting. 1st Thursday of every month. 7:00PM-12:00AM

Applebees
1238 W. Imperial Hwy
La Habra, Ca.

Focus: Enjoy 1980s-1990s Mopar products with a Shelby-turbopowered focus. Auto enthusiast camaraderie.
Dinner 8:30-10:00 PM. Cars displayed in parking lot, usually 10-20. Chit chat until midnight. Wealth of knowledge
from Mopar professionals. Sometimes hands-on repairs in parking lot. Have to come to live the fun experience. Have to be motivated enough to drive thru traffic and then unwind with a late night dinner and friends. Have to be willing to go home about midnight to drive thru downtown LA on a clear night with no traffic. Have to be motivated enough to tell some of your co-workers you did a small "race" at 80mph with some fellow enthusiasts heading home about midnight.

A lot of the cars are L bodies. Occasionally, a K-car or two has shown up here. Would like to get more K-car people involved.

Its only once a month, this event is well worth the commute and the sleepy eyes the next day. I'll be there. Hope some
of you can to. I realize its a weeknight.
89ARIES
Chysler K Car Club Founder

Car Information: 1989 Dodge Aries

Re: Dinner at Applebees with SDAC Club this Thursday.

Postby Butch » Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:12 am

November is Rampage month, in 2008 we had 8 total. More than any of the national SDAC conventions ever had. Alan "the prez " is trying to top that this yr. Someday I'll own a Page.
Mopar or No car. Tires and Tits, Rock on.
Butch
Car Fan

Car Information: 86 Chrysler Laser BUILT 89 T2 2.5

Re: Dinner at Applebees with SDAC Club this Thursday.

Postby nszotovich » Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:23 pm

Talk about rare cars-- thats one. I have not seen one for a while.
nszotovich

Car Information: 82 LeBaron Town&Country Wagon 85 LeBaron Coupe

Return to Upcoming Events