2nd Meeting. Car Show/Cruise/Lunch. Sun, Feb 24th, 2008.

Moderator: 89ARIES

2nd Meeting. Car Show/Cruise/Lunch. Sun, Feb 24th, 2008.

Postby 89ARIES » Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:50 am

Well, our show got rained out. So we are rescheduling our event for Sunday, February 24th, 2008 at Calabasas Shopping Plaza/Sagebrush Cantina in Calabasas, California.

This show is being integrated with the Euro-Auto car show that takes place every Sunday at the Calabasas Shopping Plaza.

Schedule: 7-10AM is the Euro-Auto car show at Calabasas Shopping Plaza. We will park our K cars there and enjoy the show.
There will be a lot of owners of many various classics to admire our K cars.
10AM-10:30 AM is the K car cruise on Mulholland Drive above Calabasas. We are going to take a 10 mile drive on a scenic mountain road from Calabasas to Calabasas. We will end up near the Plaza at Sagebrush Cantina.
10:30 AM-11:30AM is midmorning lunch at Sagebrush Cantina. We will park our cars in the back. Here, we will have our meeting, socialize, and talk about upcoming events.

I hope to see all of you there. For directions and more info, call Mr. Guy V.Coulombe at (818) 219-2587 or email him at aries89@chryslerkcar.com.
89ARIES
Chysler K Car Club Founder

Car Information: 1989 Dodge Aries

Re: 2nd Meeting. Car Show/Cruise/Lunch. Sun, Feb 24th, 2008.

Postby 89ARIES » Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:27 pm

Well, we got partially rained out, but not completely. The Sunday show and drive was cancelled due to pouring rain. On Friday evening, we were still able to put on our show at the Bob's Big Boy in Burbank. We lost a member due that evening due to the emergency calls he had for leaky roofs due to the rain. A lot of members drive convertibles and most of them leak now. They are between 22 and 26 years old. Anyways, I took some pictures from a throw away camera that will have to be uploaded. We had two K cars at the Bob's. A third K car showed up in the drive thru. I tried to persuade the owner of that third car to join the club. He let me take pictures of his car. Here were the players at the show:

Myself with my 1989 Dodge Aries LE Coupe
Robert with his 1985 Chrysler LeBaron Convertible
A visitor passing through with his 1985 Chrysler LeBaron 4dr Sedan

We will reschedule the K car show and drive in Calabasas for the last weekend of March.
89ARIES
Chysler K Car Club Founder

Car Information: 1989 Dodge Aries

Return to Upcoming Events