Mid west shows

Moderator: 89ARIES

Mid west shows

Postby surfacedoctor10 » Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:35 pm

Looking at the 2011 calender trying to plan next years events to go to. Any you would recommend that might be K-Car friendly in the Mn., Wisc.,Iowa, Ill., area?
surfacedoctor10

Car Information: 1984 chrysler lebaron turbo convt.

Re: Mid west shows

Postby 88 aries » Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:28 pm

automotion in wisconsin dells is a huge hit if you go on a saturday, I had my 88 and 86 there last year along with al and mary anns 85 lebaron vert turbo and smltownchefs 82 lebaron. It was really hot that day. they didnt judge us.

mopars on the mississippi in dubuque IA is another one that is awsome, my 3 K-cars were there plus an 84 reliant coupe that I had not seen before, we made local headlines at that show.

and then in march theres the gods country racing show at the lacrosse center, they are looking for two new cars for my class. if you can bring the lebaron
88 aries

Postby K-CAR_WAGON » Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:40 pm

Iola old car show/fleamarket/car corral is supposed to be a good event - but I think 1981 is the newest year allowed for the show.

http://www.iolaoldcarshow.com/
K-CAR_WAGON
Car Fan

Car Information: Plymouth, Reliant Wagon, 1983

Postby 88 aries » Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:45 am

I will be entered in that show, in the blue ribbon class, against all original material, ive already been approved by them, they are blown away by the condition of the car, but of course if you had an 82 K-car I guess you could lie about the year thats if they dont know about the no roll down rear windows on the 81's
88 aries

Return to Upcoming Events