Next K-Car meet. Vintage Motors Christmas Toy Run. 12/6/08.

Moderator: 89ARIES

Next K-Car meet. Vintage Motors Christmas Toy Run. 12/6/08.

Postby 89ARIES » Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:24 am

Our next Chrysler K-Car Club show (meet) will be at the Vintage Motors Fifth Annual Open House &Toy Drive in LaHabra, California. I scheduled our meet for this location since Vintage Motors invited our club to donate food and toys to their LaHabra Secret Santa Program and this will be provide an opportunity for our few Orange Country members to participate. So far, one of you have planned to come. I plan to make the many phone calls to see if anyone from up in the San Fernando Valley or Pasadena can make it. Also, I am in the process of persuading Ben, the proud owner and seller of the RARE RARE 84 K-car limo in Brea, to come to the show, show us his car, and try to make a sale. I am also going to ask him if he wouldn't mind given us a tour of it and perhaps a short drive. This might be your only chance to see a K-limo in person.

Date: Saturday, December 6th, 2008
Time: 12-4PM. Rain or shine. Plan on being there at 2PM since thats when I'll be there unless you want to come earlier.
647 S. Palm Street, Ste D
La Habra, California
Registration: Register for free online at this link with your car info (required): http://www.vintageride.net/events/
Fee: Free, except for any cans of food you can stockpile and a $10 toy. Bring what you can afford.
Food and a raffle will be provided.
Cars: At least 100 of any type of year and model will be in the parking lot.
More info: http://www.vintageride.net/events/

Please call me at (818) 219-2587 or email me at aries89@chryslerkcar.com for more info and if you plan to come. I know some of you are busy, but please to try to return my phone calls or check your email. So far, just Rick and I have registered. For those in the San Fernando Valley, it might be a little far for you, 45 miles and possible traffic. Lets all try to be there if we can. Give me a 1 for : Will be there unless something comes up or 2: Would like to but not sure or 3: Can't make it.
89ARIES
Chysler K Car Club Founder

Car Information: 1989 Dodge Aries

Re: Next K-Car meet. Vintage Motors Christmas Toy Run. 12/6/08.

Postby RichG » Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:52 pm

I"m driving out from New Jersey, this seems like a worthwhile cause.....Uh,... well....no I'm not, but I wish I could. Thanks, Guy, for keeping this going. I wish I could be a part of what's happening out there. I can't. But I'm there in spirit.........Rich
1984 Le Baron Convertible 2.2
2002 Ford Taurus
2004 Mazda 3 5-speed
RichG
Car Fan

Car Information: 1984 Chrysler Le Baron Convertible 2.2

Return to Upcoming Events