CKCC Bob's Big Boy Dinner/Meet/Car Show

Moderator: 89ARIES

CKCC Bob's Big Boy Dinner/Meet/Car Show

Postby 89ARIES » Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:17 am

Chrysler K-Car Club Dinner/Car Show Meet.

Date: Friday, June 10th, 2011
Time: 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM. Dinner 7-8PM

Location: Org.1947 Bob’s Big Boy Restaurant. 4211 W. Riverside Drive, Burbank, Ca. 91505-4146

Cost: Your own meal and gas.

Purpose: To have a good time, enjoy the ongoing car cruise of 100 classic cars in the parking lot, and discuss club business. We will also discuss the upcoming road trip on August 7th and address any concerns or needs.

Specific Instructions: Unless you arrive by 4PM, there is no parking available. But, you can cruise through the parking lot with your classic K at anytime throughout the evening. Steve Lively will be attempting to reserve some parking at the restaurant as he and I will arrive at 4. The good news is there is free offsite parking in a nice residential area less than a 5-10 minute walk. I would like to try to have us park together offsite if possible for those who come later. Park on Valley St just south of Riverside Drive. Look for any K-cars parked. You can also try other streets that cross Valley St just south of Riverside Drive. Walk up Valley St to Riverside Drive. Turn right and you can see the Bobs in view only one block east at Rose. Remember the time limit signs. They are less stringent further south of Riverside and unlimited in the evening. It only takes me 5-7 minutes to walk over. Also, Starbucks is in the same lot behind the Bobs. Meet me there between 6:30-7PM so we don’t get separated. I will have my cell on me at 818-219-2587. My email is aries89@chryslerkcar.com. Let’s have some fun.
89ARIES
Chysler K Car Club Founder

Car Information: 1989 Dodge Aries

Return to Upcoming Events