CKCC Roadtrip. Historic Santa Paula Airport. 8/7/11

Moderator: 89ARIES

CKCC Roadtrip. Historic Santa Paula Airport. 8/7/11

Postby 89ARIES » Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:56 am

The 4th Chrysler K-Car Club Roadtrip. Santa Paula Air Museum, Santa Paula Airport, Ca.

Date: Sunday, August 7th, 2011. 10:00 AM-3PM

Starting Point: The parking lot at my office. The parking lot is a few yards west of the SW Corner of Victory & Topanga Canyon Blvd, Woodland Hills, Ca. Departure at 10:00 AM

1st Destination: Lunch at Logsdon’s Restaurant at Santa Paula Airport. 11:30 AM-12:30 PM

2nd Destination: A guided tour of the airport, the twelve hangers, and historic aircraft and cars. We will move our vehicles onto the flight line. 12:30-2:30 PM

3RD Destination: The metal weld shop of our club member, Thomas Schneider. We will tour it. 2:30-3:00 PM.

Cost: $5.00 for the museum, and your own fuel. You pay for your meal at the restaurant.

Required: Strip maps will be provided. Cell phones are recommended. Bring a hat. A camera is highly recommended for club advertising and memories. We definitely need another volunteer to record this trip on VHS or DVD for an enhanced CKCC recruitment tool. This is one of our most cherished events.

Roundtrip from Woodland Hills: Roughly 100 miles.

Deadline: There is none. However, out of consideration for the museum docents, and yours truly, please let me know by July 31st if you will be there for sure. Just phone me, Guy V.Coulombe, at 818-219-2587 or email me at aries89@chryslerkcar.com. We hope to attract a lot of positive attention. We will try to park all our cars together wherever we go.
89ARIES
Chysler K Car Club Founder

Car Information: 1989 Dodge Aries

Return to Upcoming Events