Bonny Eagle Car Show....Buxton, Maine....

Moderator: 89ARIES

Bonny Eagle Car Show....Buxton, Maine....

Postby capev86 » Sun May 10, 2009 1:31 pm

hello all:

the bonny eagle car show (biggest show in maine) is a week from today....so its on sunday may 17th.

i have gone several times and occassionally see a k car or too. there were a couple of mid 80's convertibles 2 years ago and last year there was a basic k car. i don't have my k wagon finished yet, but i will be taking my new acquisition.....a 1972 chevrolet suburban 3/4 ton 2wd that i bought in my home town....nearly mint and with only 73,000 miles on the clock. bought it from the son of the original owner.....well, i will be driving that to the show this year. just wish i had a class 3 hitch on it already and i'd bring my 72 honda cb350 on the carrier i have. but anyway...hope to see a k car there maybe. i will be bringing a brand new set of brake pads and a 9-1/2" rotor with me in case i do see a k car. my childhood in the 80's was full of k car wagons and my dad's 72 suburban....so with my 86 k wagon (that has been in the family for over 20 years) i am rebuilding the fleet and recapturing my childhood! just look for the big old blue suburban and ask for Chris.

hope to see some of you there...but probably not as it seems everyone (but me) lives in california.....
capev86
Car Fan

Car Information: 1986 Dodge Aries Wagon LE 2.5

Re: Bonny Eagle Car Show....Buxton, Maine....

Postby wjajr » Fri May 22, 2009 6:44 pm

I missed the Bonny Eagle Show this year, wanted to go, but too busy. Had I gone, I would have taken my 1982 Mark Cross LeBaron Convertable with 68,500 miles.

Saturday 23 May, I'm taking the LeBaron up to Owles Head.

wjajr, from Down East.
wjajr

Car Information: 1982 Chrysler Lebaron Mark Cross Convertible

Return to Upcoming Events