Roblins k-cars for sale

Post here for all Sales: Cars & Parts

Moderators: 89ARIES, Webmaster

Roblins k-cars for sale

Postby 88 aries » Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:21 pm

i just spoke to the owner of the salvage yard and he says that he is selling cars for 250, there are seven k-cars he said, so all we need to do is come up with 1750 and those k-cars are ours.

IM SURE SOME OF OUR CANNDIAN MEMBERS CAN STORE THEM ON A FARM OR SOMETHING, AND IM SURE OUR K-CARS WILL BE HAPPY.
88 aries

Re: Roblins k-cars for sale

Postby 89ARIES » Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:54 pm

I can donate $20-30. If we all donated $30, that would mean 58 members would have to make a donation. By the way, I hope I did not cause any alarm as I overreacted a little to that jalopy forum. The jalopy forum has somone panicking on it and saying that all steel prices will drive all junkyards out of business. Hence, no more parts. Yes, we do have a problem. Junkyards are rapidly disappearing. But, perhaps it is not as bad as the forum made it out to be. But yes, there is a problem when someone has to drive 11 hours to pick up a fender. Kentucky is bare of junkyards now in many places. Maybe this shortage will make our K cars more valuable. Still, we need to work together to see about organzing a part source. We are just starting.
89ARIES
Chysler K Car Club Founder

Car Information: 1989 Dodge Aries

Re: Roblins k-cars for sale

Postby 84Aries » Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:23 pm

I know Lawrence Roblin and have been buying parts off him for the past few years, I am buying a 84 Reliant from Newcastle auto wreckers this spring and I'll probably get one or two 1 gen, 4 doors from Lawrence next fall. I am stripping these cars down and storing the parts in my garage attic The unibodys and floors are rusted out but the interiors are near mint and the body panels are virtually rust free and the cars are all 85-95% complete.
84Aries
Car Fan

Car Information: finding another one

Return to For members: Buy or sell your K-car