Need a source for LeBaron Interior Trim

Post here for all Sales: Cars & Parts

Moderators: 89ARIES, Webmaster

Need a source for LeBaron Interior Trim

Postby RichG » Fri May 16, 2008 2:17 pm

Hi. Nice site. I've a 84 Lebaron convertible 2.2L white on Monaco Red I fell over in '06. 54,000 orig miles, never hit, newer paint. Halfway through the restore now, new top, underhood mechanical, suspension, etc. Paint pending, interior this coming winter, which brings me to my topic. Much of the interior plastic (post trim, console, and door kick) are so brittle they practically shatter on touch. I'm going to need replacements, and have googled every obsolete parts place I can find, to no avail. I'd like to find them in the original color, but could probably paint another color in a pinch. Anybody got any ideas?
Much obliged.
RichG

Re: Need a source for LeBaron Interior Trim

Postby marty mopar » Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:46 pm

I've got all of it. http://www.arizonaparts.com if you don't have the part number put this in the year search: 1984-86 conv OR 1982-86 conv OR conv That's going to show you all the CONVERTIBLE only parts I stock. I will have lots of K Body stuff too that fits other body styles. I have over 300 part numbers that fit the K body convertibles. mkolner14@hotmail.com for reply 480-966-6683
marty mopar
Car Fan

Car Information: 1992 Daytona IROC R/T

Return to For members: Buy or sell your K-car