New LeBaron owner!

Post here for all Sales: Cars & Parts

Moderators: 89ARIES, Webmaster

New LeBaron owner!

Postby oregonjake » Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:26 am

Hello all, I just found this site and its a good thing too as I just acquired my girlfriends mothers 1986 LeBaron "Mark Cross Edition" . It has been garaged all its life and it has 112K miles showing. A;ll leather, white with the thick vinyl half top, all power, turbo and everything works great! It is in very good condition, white with gold pinstripes, wire wheel covers and it looks as though they never used the trunk. Under hood is quite clean with all the original stickers intact. It even has the original owners manual!! I paid $1200 which I thought was a very fair price considering the condition and miles of the car. Now my question is, the left rear taillight lens has a small peice missing, is this part available either new or used and how much should I pay when I find one? Also, and this may be a question for the tech people but the drivers door where the window frame meets the door body has a small crack at the weld seam, it looks like from all the years of the door being closed by pushing on the window frame instead of the door body. Anybody else have this problem, and if so, whats the best fix?
Thanks for this site and happy driving to all! I look forward to a reply. Thanks.
oregonjake

Welcome to the Chrysler K Car Club. Here is a taillight

Postby 89ARIES » Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:37 am

Welcome to the club! By the way, I think I might have your tailight. Enclosed is a link. I am not very technical, and this forum is new, but try joining the Chrysler forum at http://www.allpar.com. They have a whole bunch of technical people over there. Our club is affiliated with them and membership in this forum only requires a password. Also, where are you from? Are you anywere near Los Angeles. We have a show coming up.

Happy motoring:

Here is the link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/85-86-87 ... enameZWD1V
89ARIES
Chysler K Car Club Founder

Car Information: 1989 Dodge Aries

Return to For members: Buy or sell your K-car