82 Lebaron Medalion Conv for sale

Post here for all Sales: Cars & Parts

Moderators: 89ARIES, Webmaster

82 Lebaron Medalion Conv for sale

Postby Cajuncarguy » Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:00 am

I have my grandmothers 1982 Lebaron for sale, I got it from her about 2 months ago thinking I was going to drive this car to work every day. It is an 82 lebaron medalion edition conv. with the mark cross interior. I have the original sales paperwork from when the car was sold back in 1982 including the window sticker. Car has just under 85,000 miles on it. Had a trans leak, but it was fixed by changin the cooler lines. It is in very nice condition, and I would like to get what I can for it as I am selling it to give them the money, and they need it. I just couldn't see me destroying this car by putting 110 miles a day on it and getting all kinds of grease and chemical on and in it from the refinery that I work in. I got a little car to tear up going to work now, so I want to try to help find this car a nice home with someone who will appreciate it. Here is a small list of the things I have done since I got it:
New alternator
Voltage Regulator added (external from 85 dodge pickup) to fix charging issue
Transmission was swapped for a rebuilt one (original one had a crack inside the bellhousing that was leaking.
Exhaust system replaced due to holes in it
Convertible top motor changed 2 years ago or so

It does have one flaw though, when I got it, the very first day I had it I put the top down, and when I put it back up it had snagged and tore on the drivers side. I took it to a friend who "knows" how to fix it, and he made it not leak, but it is an ugly spot, but I think the top could use to be changed anyway. New ones are around $200 for the top, and I have no idea how much to put on but I will be pricing it next week because I am considering replacing it before I sell.
If interested you can shoot me an offer at sekindel1@yahoo.com any offer will be considered as I want to help my grandparents as soon as I can.
Cajuncarguy

Re: 82 Lebaron Medalion Conv for sale

Postby 82lebaronmarkcross » Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:14 am

Just to update, I still have the car, it is in louisiana. Still looking to sell, or possibly part it out, so let me know what you need.
82lebaronmarkcross

Car Information: Chrysler Lebaron Convertable Mark Cross

Return to For members: Buy or sell your K-car