To Part or Not to Part, that is the question

Post here for all Sales: Cars & Parts

Moderators: 89ARIES, Webmaster

To Part or Not to Part, that is the question

Postby anarchan » Thu May 26, 2011 2:42 am

I have a 1984 Dodge 600ES convertible, Silver/Grey. It was supposed to be a project car for me and my son, but the means, skills, and money are short. Pictures of the car are available HERE

http://www.tpez.com/Lucy/index.html (Please ignore the first six pics of the GMC Jimmy, that was a separate sale)

We have everything, with the exception of the interior door trim on the floor. The car is apart to the extent of the pictures to show what the floor needs. I cannot decide if a Part out or a project sale is best. The car runs well, and doesn't need a whole lot if you have the parts and skills. We decided to go with a 1985 LeBaron conv in the same configuration (Turbo, Silver/grey, black top in MUCH nicer shape. So LUCY must go, the question is how. If someone made me a cash offer and came to Bound Brook NJ to pick her up, that would solve alot. I have part requests for a few items and need to make the decision soon.

The carpet is complete and needs a cleaning. It has some wear and stains, its driver quality but does not have any holes. The top canvas is shot, the frame is good. The top motor system needs a nudge to get started going up. The driver side window bushings are shot but the motor is good. The radio works intermittently and the dash buttons (trip odometer, metric conv) do not work. The dash is however working. I have a replacement battery tray and wiper transmission for the car.

Thanks

Ed
anarchan

Car Information: 1984 Dodge 600 ES convertible

Return to For members: Buy or sell your K-car