1988 Aries Wagon REALLY NICE

Post here for all Sales: Cars & Parts

Moderators: 89ARIES, Webmaster

1988 Aries Wagon REALLY NICE

Postby 88kpanel » Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:53 am

This little wagon has been my daily driver for over the last two years. It is extremely depandable and starts right up the first time every time. It is a 1988 Aries K series station wagon. It has the 2.5 liter 4 cylinder motor and automatic transmission. Gets about 20 M.P.G. When I first bought the car almost 3 years ago I replaced just about everything you can think of to make it dependable and comfortable as my daily driver. I have an entire file with receipts and proof of everything I have done to this car since I have owned it. This includes the paint and body work, new cylinder head, new brake system, new struts, new shocks, new springs, new starter, new battery, new fuel injector, new belts and hoses and much much more. If your interested in more details please let me know. The interior work has been started but needs to be finished. I did replace the A/C compressor when I first started driving it and it was cold, but it started leaking again so now the A/C is not cold. I do have another good compressor that goes with the car. The car had 50K miles when I bought it. It now has 110K. I drove it about 25K per year for my small service business which is why I bought it. This wagon is really nice. It is a Florida car with no rust ever. When I had the paint and body work done I had them install metal where the rear side windows were. It gives it the look of a panel type vehicle. It looks really nice. The car is white with a slight pearl effect to it. The paint is still very good. I'm selling her because I recently bought a new truck and cannot keep any extra vehicles in my condo complex. My little wagon has been given lots of T.L.C. and it shows. I have pictures of her but I couldn't get them to load on here. Let me know and I can send them to you. If interested please post or you can call me at 727-687-0329. My name is Richard. Thanks very much. :) :) :)
88kpanel

Car Information: 1988 Dodge Aries Station Wagon

Re: 1988 Aries Wagon REALLY NICE $2500

Postby 88kpanel » Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:56 am

Oops.......with all that talk about the car I forgot to put what I want for it.....$2500.00
88kpanel

Car Information: 1988 Dodge Aries Station Wagon

Return to For members: Buy or sell your K-car