1985 Chrysler Lebaron Turbo Convertible 2690.00

Post here for all Sales: Cars & Parts

Moderators: 89ARIES, Webmaster

1985 Chrysler Lebaron Turbo Convertible 2690.00

Postby systempart » Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:22 pm

For sale: 1985 Chrysler Lebaron Turbo Charged Convertible. This car is in near new condition. Built on the K chassis the Lebaron is front wheel drive with an automatic transmission. It has the transverse 4 cylinder turbo charged engine.
It has the original (OEM) wire wheel covers and I recently found a tonneau cover for when the top is down.
The car comes from 'salt-free' North Carolina and has no rust that you see on most K-cars.
It has 76,000 original miles.
The car in the original Chrysler yellow. Two years ago I had it repainted with the modern Dupont two-step basecoat/ clear coat system. The original paint had faded as all of the cars of the time did. The new finish is showroom quality.
We also had a new top installed at the time of the paint.
The interior is in like new condition with front bucket seats and a rear bench.
The car is garage stored and starts right up and drives fine. The electric top mechanism cycles without problem. I would get in and drive this car anywhere. (I'm willing to deliver it if disired)
I have a clear New Hampshire title in hand and ready to go.
$2690.00

All in all, this is an inexpensive, FUN, convertible you can use for many summers to come. Its, also, very inexpensive to maintain.

Should you have questions, need more photos or wish to see the Lebaron, Calll Bob at 413-237-7666
systempart

Car Information: 1985 Chrysler LeBaron Convertible

Return to For members: Buy or sell your K-car