Texas - Dodge Aries/Reliant (buying)

Post here for all Sales: Cars & Parts

Moderators: 89ARIES, Webmaster

Texas - Dodge Aries/Reliant (buying)

Postby inrltd » Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:14 am

Like the Title says.. im BUYING >> anything in good or mint condition in Texas or surrounding states.. willing to fly out and drive it back.. i need 2 more for my collection ..

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP lol.. thanks all for replying
inrltd

Car Information: Dodge Aries 1989

Re: Texas - Dodge Aries/Reliant (buying)

Postby oldwagon88 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:31 am

Hello Texas: don't know if you're interested but I might want to sell my 88 Plymouth reliant wagon. Very very good condition. I am the second owner. I use it as my daily driver despite having three other beautiful newer cars. Would only give it to a good home. Let me know. Thanks greg ps I am in New Jersey however
oldwagon88

Car Information: 1988 Plymouth Reliant Wagon

Postby PamelaVermons » Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:26 am

I am quite curious to buy it..Just wanna know more about the price tag that you lined for it.

body kit
PamelaVermons

Car Information: 2012

Postby QuickDrawMcGraw » Sat May 25, 2013 9:23 am

I just posted a 1989 Plymouth Reliant LE for sale and am waiting for the moderator to approve my ad. Please be on the lookout for it. This one spent 15 years squirreled away in a barn and has 43,000 miles and no rust. And I mean no rust. A teen bit of bubbling along the trunk lid and a few superficial spots on the undercarriage and that's it. Mechanically sound with a few things that need attention.

Best wishes and look forward to hearing from you should you be interested.
QuickDrawMcGraw

Car Information: 1989 Plymouth Reliant K

Postby icutice » Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:07 pm

T,
I have a 1982 Dodge Aries, been in storage for years, last inspected in Louisiana in 2001. Completely original, 18,000+ miles. It is in need of TLC to be road worthy. It is not my intention to keep this car for an extended time. I am in the process of getting it road ready, but am ready to sell at any time. I have it running, but it is rough, barely holding idle, not running smooth. I intend to service the tranny next, then open up the brakes, though they are working, I want to be sure. I have driven it in and out of the garage on it's own power. Then plugs, points, possibly a fuel pump etc. It has Factory ac, auto, 4 door. The front seat bottom on driver's side will need repair, there is a tiny ding on the front right fender, other than that, it's all mechanical.
Let me know if you are interested and where you are in Texas, I am outside of New Orleans.
icutice

Car Information: 1982 Dodge Aries

Return to For members: Buy or sell your K-car