1982 Dodge Aries For Sale

Post here for all Sales: Cars & Parts

Moderators: 89ARIES, Webmaster

1982 Dodge Aries For Sale

Postby jess7566 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:28 pm

Here are a few pictures of the car,I have it posted on Flickr.I have more pictures available on request.I am currently looking into getting the car appraised,I don't want to ask to much or to little.If anyone would like anymore information on the car or make a early offer let me know.I won't sell it until I know exactly what it's worth,but I do need to get rid of it as soon as possible.Not looking to get over on anyone,I just want to get a fair price.

Here's the link to the pictures.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jdh7566/

Thanks
jess7566

Car Information: Dodge,Aries,1982

Re: 1982 Dodge Aries For Sale

Postby 88 aries » Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:19 am

For the shape it's in I would ask anywhere from 3,000-4,000 dollars, as the early K's are very rare
88 aries

Postby MyDodgeDip » Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:40 am

3-4K is not a "need to get rid of it as soon as possible" price. That's a "Sit on it for a year or more until hopefully someone with lots of money comes along or I get tired of it sitting and drop the price to a reasonable range " price. If I got an offer for more than $1,500 for it, I'd take the money and run like a thief.
MyDodgeDip

Postby jess7566 » Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:01 pm

I've came to the conclusion that I'm not in as big of a hurry to get rid of it as I thought.This car is worth more to me than any of the offers that I have got and I've got quite a few!I will probably put some time and money into it and put it on ebay or some other auction site.Thanks for your help.
jess7566

Postby K-CAR_WAGON » Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:40 pm

How many miles does it have on it? Does it have working A/C? Any rust underneath? What does it look like under the hood? Does it need any repairs? Maintenace record?Engine/trans/etc. in top condition with no issues. Is it manual or auto transmission? The price is a function of all these things and could vary widely.
K-CAR_WAGON
Car Fan

Car Information: Plymouth, Reliant Wagon, 1983

Postby jess7566 » Sat May 12, 2012 12:57 pm

I've decided to put a price of $2,750.00 on this 1982 Dodge Aries.I will be taking offers for a few weeks,if anyone want's to offer more then you will have plenty of time,because I'm not in that big of a hurry to sell it.I won't take any less than $2750.00,because I do know this car is very rare and in great condition.It's does need a new exhaust pipe or a sleeve put on the existing one,so it does have a exhaust leak.It has 79704 actual miles on it,it's a 2.2L engine,it's a automatic transmisssion,and the only maintenance I've done to it since I've owned it, is basic maintenance like oil change,antifreeze,plugs.It hasn't needed anything else, and I used it as a daily driver for a couple of years so I know it's very reliable and starts everytime.The A/C does work but needs freon and hasn't been converted.I put a picture of the car and engine on http://www.flickr.com/photos/jdh7566/

I'll be taking offers at jessehampton97@yahoo.com
If all I get is a $2750.00 offer then I will take the first one,if someone want's to offer more than of course I will take it.
If your interested leave phone number or email address and I'll get back to you.
Feel free to ask any questions and I will reply asap
jess7566

Postby jess7566 » Sat May 26, 2012 2:10 pm

I think it's a fair price,based on what I know about this vehicle and how hard they are to find in this condition.Since I posted the ad, I haven't got a single reply at my email address.When I put it on craigslist I got alot of offers but none were what I thought the car was worth.I do need to sell the car so anyone reading this post wants to buy it, make me a offer.I guess otherwise, I will just sell it to someone here locally off of craigslist.Anyone interested can reply to this post or send a email and I will get back with you.
jess7566

Return to For members: Buy or sell your K-car