86 Chrysler LeBaron T&C Wagon

Post here for all Sales: Cars & Parts

Moderators: 89ARIES, Webmaster

86 Chrysler LeBaron T&C Wagon

Postby janpan311 » Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:39 pm

86 Chrysler LeBaron Town and Country Wagon
2.2L Turbo runs but mechanic tells me the turbo is going out. Lots of smoke pouring out of the tailpipe. :(

Over 107,000 miles.

Burgundy paint with wood paneling. Looks good! Burgundy interior. Also in really good shape. Original stereo still works, as does the cruise control and intermittent wipers. A/C was removed by a previous owner but I am told all connections remain, just needs a compressor and a/c radiator.

Also needs left c/v shaft and seals. Brakes are pretty warped (Colorado car), windshield cracked, should probably be replaced (Colorado car).

BUT it does have a brand new exhaust from catalytic back. Head gasket replaced in the last 20,000, tires still have a lot of life, Mobil 1 Synthetic oil always changed every 5,000 miles, and did I mention it looks really good? Full chrome package!

Mechanic says it'll be $1500 to rebuild or replace turbo and I just can't put that kind of money into my old k-car so it must go. If you know how to rebuild turbos this could be a great car or maybe it's a good one for parts.

Asking $1,000 but make me an offer... Salvage yard will give me $500.

Located in Fort Collins, CO. Buyer will probably need to come get it with a trailer or tow.

[url]http://fortcollins.craigslist.org/cto/3364202192.html/url]
Thanks for reading.
janpan311

Car Information: 1986 Chyrsler LeBaron Town&Country Wagon

Return to For members: Buy or sell your K-car