85 Lebaron Turbo Convertible Mark Cross Ed. for sale

Post here for all Sales: Cars & Parts

Moderators: 89ARIES, Webmaster

85 Lebaron Turbo Convertible Mark Cross Ed. for sale

Postby austin » Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:36 am

Hello Everyone,

I am selling a 1 owner garage kept 85 Le baron Turbo. It is a convertible Mark Cross Edition. I manage a small dealership in Port St Lucie, Fl. and we sometimes take in older trade in vehicles from the Lexus store down the road because of our relation with the used car manager there. This vehicle came from a local resident and by looking at it and living here in Florida, you know that it has never seen a full day in the sun. The paint is in great shape with no oxidizing. The top is in great working condition along with every other button in the car including the ice cold a/c. It has a black exterior and a tan interior. The leather has normal wear lines but no cracks or worn out spots to be found. The boot seems to be in great shape too. I was surprised to see the older digital dash in perfect working order. Even though I would like to store it in a dark covered corner we suppose we will sell it in the meantime. After doing a few days of research I am still up in the air regarding what I should ask for the car. I have seen cars like this for anywhere from $3,500 with high miles and not good looking, to really nice ones with only 30,000 miles and people asking $23,000. This particular vehicle has 83,000 original miles on it and looks as nice as any I have seen that are in 100% original condition. I am open to any sensible offer and I plan on posting about 50 pictures of the vehicle. I am willing to bird dog any person that brings me a buyer for this vehicle as well. If there is any one out there experienced enough in dealing with these classic Lebarons who would tell me a fair price to ask for this car I would be grateful to hear from you too. Thanks to all and if you have questions please call me at 772-361-5603. My name is Austin. http://www.commuterautos.com
Attachments
shrunken images.zip
pictures of the vehicle in a zip file.
(163.64 KiB) Downloaded 292 times
austin

Car Information: 1985 Chrysler LeBaron Turbo Convertible Mark Cross

Return to For members: Buy or sell your K-car