belt weatherstripping for 82 lebaron convertible

Post here for any Cars and Parts desired!

Moderator: 89ARIES

belt weatherstripping for 82 lebaron convertible

Postby blazin bill » Fri May 02, 2008 2:27 am

Need belt weatherstripping for 82 lebaron convertible. I find reproductions for almost every kind of car except the lebaron. Has anyone found a source for these? Are there any cut-to-fit weatherstripping that is available? Please help me, or am I the only one with this problem? Thanks . Blazin Bill
blazin bill

Car Information: Chrysler lebaron mark cross convertible 1982

Re: belt weatherstripping for 82 lebaron convertible

Postby marty mopar » Thu May 08, 2008 9:28 pm

what weatherstripping do you need? part number,description? I may have it as I have lots of 1982-86 convertible parts. http://www.arizonaparts.com
marty mopar
Car Fan

Car Information: 1992 Daytona IROC R/T

Re: belt weatherstripping for 82 lebaron convertible

Postby blazin bill » Fri May 09, 2008 2:09 am

Hi, Martin, I spoke to you a few weeks ago on the phone. I recently ordered a horn pad for an 83 imperial from you. At that time I spoke to you about the outside belt weatherstripping (window sweeps) for my 82 lebaron convertible. I don't think you had them at that time, perhaps you do now. I have been watching your website but so far I have not been able to find them. If you have them or can get them , please let me know. By the way, thanks for sending the part so quickly, and it was in beautiful condition, too. Let me know if you have these weatherstrips. Thanks, Bill Harper, Ft. Smith, AR
blazin bill

Car Information: Chrysler lebaron mark cross convertible 1982

Return to Club Wishlist