88 Aries LE Station Wagon wishlist

Post here for any Cars and Parts desired!

Moderator: 89ARIES

88 Aries LE Station Wagon wishlist

Postby Veronica » Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:32 pm

1. Windshield washer reservior
2. Passenger side mirror (or even just the cover for the inside, the black thing that goes over the lever).
3. 1 woodgrain door panel strip (the interior plastic one)
4. Plastic trim pieces (the posts between front and rear seats and the panels by feet of front driver and passenger side. Mine are okay, but discolored).
5. New Paint and Carpet
6. Diamonds, and other precious jems (they make everything look better, wouldnt you agree???)
7. Shopping money
8. a rich boyfriend
oh....this was all supposed to be for the car? Well a rich boyfriend would be for the car....sort of.
Veronica

Car Information: 1988 Dodge Aries Station wagon, 1982 Dodge B250

Re: 88 Aries LE Station Wagon wishlist

Postby Veronica » Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:43 pm

Say, we cant have our club members driving around in mismatched stuff. We need shoes too! Oh, and we cant have our members driving in cars that doesn't match their outfits either. My Aries is blue, but what if I wanted to wear green?

Okay this is a wishlist, so urgently need enough cars to match my wardrobe. (and somewhere to keep them).
(Dont give me that "black goes with everything nonsense". Admittedly it does look really cute with yellow and is okay with most colors but I cant be that limited).

So quickly grant our favorite Veronica's wishes and collect a bunch of cars to match my wardrobe and be hasty about it. (getting members is a lot of work). ;P

Tee Hee,

Luv,
V
Veronica

Postby Evilsmuff » Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:47 am

K, i can probably find stuff for ya. just gotta get some time here and its off to pick and pull. still need mystique parts from last time and a height sensor for an 88 new yorker. not sure about the trim things tho... interior? windshield resevoir should be universal... i would think. could you send a pick of under the hood?

Can't help you out with the precious gems or the rich bf... could probably find you a crystal-like hood ornament and horn emblim lol. email me. kris_birch@hotmail.com. the wishlist requests can only get better from here.
Evilsmuff

Car Information: Caravelle 1986 2dr, 1985 4dr, 600 1987 4dr

Postby Veronica » Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:56 pm

Okay will get some pictures done.

Got a new wish.

I wish for an income detector. Something that I could point at a guy and know his full income history and net worth. Oh, and whether or not he is single. ;)

Veronica

Postby MoparDan » Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:36 pm

Veronica wrote:
I wish for an income detector. Something that I could point at a guy and know his full income history and net worth.
\

If that comes out then I'll never get a girlfriend :cry:

I know a junkyard with K wagon (can't remember if it was an Aries or Reliant) I haven't seen it in person though, I was getting afew part off a Fifth Ave for my Diplomat. but anyway I was talking to the owner about cars I've had including the 600 ad he says hes got a very nice K wagon that has alot of new parts on it and has a good body. heres the place: Peter B. Cura & Sons Inc. 1460 Echo Lake Road Watertown, CT 06795, 860-274-2566 hopefully this car can help somebody
MoparDan
Car Fan

Car Information: 1986 Dodge 600

Postby nszotovich » Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:33 pm

I though girls already had that radar attached.
Don't worry Veronica, you'll get all your wishes.
nszotovich

Car Information: 82 LeBaron Town&Country Wagon 85 LeBaron Coupe

Return to Club Wishlist