1981 Reliant or Aries trim wanted

Post here for any Cars and Parts desired!

Moderator: 89ARIES

1981 Reliant or Aries trim wanted

Postby 1of10K » Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:45 pm

Looking for excellent used side trim for the regular 4-dr sedan, need the small piece for each side that goes between the rear door and the wheel opening, held on by 2 screws. salt has eaten the inner edges of mine. Also excellent used wheel opening trim for both rear wheels only, I know a club member that has the wheel opening parts new, but trying to find some good used instead if possible.. How about the trim parts that goes from the wheel openings to the back bumper on both sides?? Part that has white or cream(?)color insert is best, but am open to a repaintable one if not salt consumed! Also, anyone have any extra of the small round washer-like attachment parts that hold the front & rear bumper trim on?? A wish list item; how about a good used am/fm/cb with mike from Mopar 79-83?? Don't need the antenna, but can discuss...$$
1of10K
Car Fan

Car Information: 1982 Reliant Spring Special Coupe

Re: 1981 Reliant or Aries trim wanted

Postby marty mopar » Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:55 pm

I should have what you need call me 480-966-6683
marty mopar
Car Fan

Car Information: 1992 Daytona IROC R/T

Re: 1981 Reliant or Aries trim wanted

Postby 88 aries » Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:48 am

you could try elmers junk yard in fountain city wisconsin they ship parts to southren wisconsin minesota and others places such as iowa, They have a lot of K-car in their invintory, and in the meseum there is an 1982 White chrysler lebaron convertable with only 278 miles
88 aries

Return to Club Wishlist