Chrysler K Car Club: Show in 38 days. Need feedback

Events which sadly have come to past.

Moderator: 89ARIES

Chrysler K Car Club: Show in 38 days. Need feedback

Postby 89ARIES » Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:28 pm

Wednesday, October 3rd, 2007

Dear Member or Visitor,

This email is a reminder that the 2nd Chrysler K Car Show ever put on is in exactly 38 days. It will be at Fall Fling 2007 Mopar show in Van Nuys, Ca. at the same location as the first show was during Spring Fling on May 6th, 2007. For more information, log onto http://www.chryslerkcar.com/upcoming_events.htm. I need to know as soon as possible who is definitely going to be there, who wants to be there and is not sure, and who will not be there. We need as many volunteers as possible. If you have not joined the club yet, you might consider it as the club provides many benefits for the daily driver such as technical assistance and an online chat forum.

In addition, we need a few volunteers to provide a small table, some chairs, and two poles to hold up a banner. The club now has its own banner and will be advertising at this show. The volunteers will need to come early as it will be a battle to try to reserve a spot for the cars and the table. The gates open at 8AM. The table and banner will be placed between the cars on each flank.

Moreover, John Culiberk of Pennsylvania is designing the club shirt and hat right now. The price range for the club uniform will be between $20 and $30 dollars. Are any of you interested in purchasing this uniform? Please let me know. It may be too late now to get the uniform by the show, but we will see what we can do.

Finally, how many of you would be interested in a short K car ride to a restaurant after the show for lunch. The show ends at 1PM. I think it would be cool to have a couple or more K cars driving together on the road for people to see. We would map out a short route of a few miles to a local restaurant where we could have lunch before we head home for the weekend.

At the moment, we have heard that Mr. Matthew Potter of Pasadena will be there with his rare 82 Aries Wagon, Mr.Calisch with his 84 LeBaron Convertible, Mr. Whalen from Palm Springs with his two LeBarons, and myself with my 89 Aries Coupe. That makes 5 cars so far. There are a few others who have mentioned the possibility of coming down to the show. The club plans to make this the biggest show we have ever put on. Hope to see you all there.

Sincerely,
Guy V.Coulombe
Chrysler K Car Club Founder
Aries89@chryslerkcar.com
(818)219-2587
89ARIES
Chysler K Car Club Founder

Car Information: 1989 Dodge Aries

Return to Past Events