Callouts Q & A

Post here for Callouts to other members

Moderator: 89ARIES

Callouts Q & A

Postby Webmaster » Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:12 pm

Some Questions and Answers for Callouts. Enjoy! :wink:

Q: What are callouts anyway?
A: Callouts are ways members can plan and get together with other members through numerous car activities such as shows, drives, and much, much more. In your hometown, you can now call out to other members, inviting them to certain activities, and bring yours cars to show off. This is a great opportunity to make friends, meet interesting new people, and get together with other members.

Q. How to I start?
A. Start by posting a topic in this category: Callouts

Q. Is there a specific format I should use when posting.
A. There is not a real specific format when posting callouts, however, there is a suggested guideline you can use when posting:

1. Topic should be relevant to your callout.
  2. Give a brief introduction of who you are and what your trying to accomplish.
  3. Dates, times, places, directions, etc.
  4. Specific place you may want to meet. (Example #1: were going to meet in area 10-50 of the showground. Example #2: We want to meet at certain place before proceeding to the show.)
  5. Links to the certain activity is always a benefit. (Example: For more information regarding the show, please visit: http://www.chryslerkcar.com.
    Your contact information (WARNING: Any contact information written will be made public. It may be better simply to ask others to PM or simply reply to your post.)

Q. Are there any rules to posting callouts.
A. Other then certain posting rules, set up when you first joined, the short answer is no. All we ask is that you use common sense, courtesy for others, and a love for cars. The purpose of these callouts is to get local people in your area to get in touch with other people with the same interest. We appreciate you respect in this matter.
Webmaster
Site Admin

Car Information: Top Secret

Re: Callouts Q & A

Postby carp8ntnman » Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:18 am

i like that idea ,i just posted something on southern members foram, wish id put here. well i will anyway, there is going to be a rod run in cherokee north carolina,oct 30th-nov 1st 2009. any k cars wanna join me,? ill be there in my dodge 400 .you can contact me at carp8ntnman@gmail.com if you need any more info
carp8ntnman

Car Information: 1983 dodge 400 convertable

Return to Callouts