Great Info Resource

Go here to post pictures, videos, car finds, meet interesting new people, and tell us how your car is coming along.

Moderators: 89ARIES, Webmaster

Great Info Resource

Postby RichG » Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:24 pm

Hey, guys and gals, I just fell upon Allpar.com, which has some super interesting reading about the K-car. For example, I found that in 1983, a five speed manual was available on the base LeBaron coupe, and it replaced the four speed, and the last year the 5 speed was offered was 1984 in the coupe with the 2.2 engine. The 2.2 went to the 3 speed automatic exclusively after that. in addition, in 84, (my year), they made 16,208 convertibles, the Mark Cross and the Turbo account for 51% of the models, so mine is one of 8,000. Go to allpar.com/model/superk.html or allpar.com/index.html for aa look.
As a p.s. rumor has it there's a Mark Cross convertible for sale within 5 miles of my home for $2500.00, I'm trying to get a look and will report same...regards to all
1984 Le Baron Convertible 2.2
2002 Ford Taurus
2004 Mazda 3 5-speed
RichG
Car Fan

Car Information: 1984 Chrysler Le Baron Convertible 2.2

Re: Great Info Resource

Postby TurboK » Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:56 pm

From Allpar.com, you can get to a real good site. I have been checking this site out for a while. It used to be independent, so you can still get to the site directly.
http://www.eekcars.com/
They have lots of links to personal sites. There used to be a link to a site for the limos that was real cool. I hate that the "Little Limos" link doesn't work anymore.
TurboK

Car Information: 1986 Dodge 600 ES Turbo Convertible

Return to Daily Updates & Club Projects