CHRYSLER E-Class

Go here to post pictures, videos, car finds, meet interesting new people, and tell us how your car is coming along.

Moderators: 89ARIES, Webmaster

CHRYSLER E-Class

Postby polonez » Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:53 pm

Hi everybody
I present my self , my name is Adriano 39 years old and live near Paris (France), i buy a 1984 Chrysler E-Class 2.2 turbo, this car was buy in 1984 in texas and the men that buy the car return back in France in 1990 and he take with him the car.
I change the controls arms, strut mount, strut assembly, headliner , ignition coil , brake rear cylinder, pcv valve.

If someone can help me, i try to change oxygene sensor but is a big problem, around the O2 all is rust, i try with hot engine, with wd40 with PB blaster, with special o2 sensor wrench but impossible!

I try to fin also the TRUNK LID relay, i buy a new one because when i presse the trunk release in the glove box the trunk lid dont open, but i can not find the relay in the car, maybe somebody know where this relay is ?

I ll be glad if someone come in France a day to watch my car and all people is welcome.

polonez

Car Information: chrysler e-class 2.2 turbo

Re: CHRYSLER E-Class

Postby 88 aries » Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:50 am

Bonjour! welcome to the club, i think its neat to see a K-car from another country. What you have might be the rarest E class sedan.

never in my life have i seen a Turbo charged E class, most of them i have seen are 2.2 liter with a holley carb and then you have the 2.6 ( pile of crap)

if you want to look at my cars i have them posted on here somewhere. they are a 1988 Aries 1985 Aries 1986 Reliant
Last edited by dodgeariesguy on Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Typo
88 aries

Postby polonez » Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:36 pm

Hi Aries, thank you for your welcoming, i saw your nice cars and i can say that are fantastic, never see so clean engines! engines look new! .
I dont know how is your secret !?.
polonez

Postby Chief » Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:25 am

Bienvenue Adriano nous aimons toujours avoir de nouveaux membres!!!

That is a very rare K-Car, so take very good care of it, I have only seen two of them in the last 15 years. Plus you got the 2.2 Turbo which is one of the very best engines that Chrysler ever made. We welcome you and will gladly help you in any way we can. I hope that you truly enjoy your ownership and we look forward to your future contributions to the club.

Bonne chance mon ami,

Chief
Link to view my web-page:
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3215080
Chief

Car Information: Plymouth Reliant K America LE, 1989

Postby polonez » Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:30 pm

Merci Beaucoup!

You write a perfect french! thank you for your welcoming, i gonna take care very well about E-Class, before buy the car i dont know he was a rare car. in USA.
Just a question if you can answer me, my radiator is the original one (25 year), is very old and i am surprise that dosent leak, but i can see some oxydation (green particule), so what you think, i must change it? maybe i think is better to change it before to have a leak or worst. thanks

Au revoir et a bientôt
polonez

Postby Chief » Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:15 pm

Merci pour le complément, vous êtes trop gentil. Je suis un Amérindien, mais mon arrière grand-père était Basque français. Mon français est très rouillé!

This have the radiator checked out, and if it's sound, without rust or leaks I would just let it be. You might want to have it flushed while they are checking it out and at least have fresh antifreeze put in. Also check the fuel filter, which I change on my car every 10 to 15,000 miles. You really do have an EXCELLENT 2.2 Turbo engine, and you are really going to enjoy driving around in a very rare K-Car. I have the 2.5 liter engine, and down the road I would love to swap mine out for a 2.5 liter Turbo engine.

Ceci est mon K-Car, j'ai vraiment l'apprécier et l'amour de circuler dans ce ...

Chief

Postby polonez » Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:09 pm

Thank you! very nice your Plymouth, and the engine it look new, what you do exactly to have a so perfect and look "new" engine?. i f a day you come in France you re welcome!
polonez

Postby 88 aries » Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:48 am

well. chiefs has been professionally done i think, my engines, have been done with just high temp paint.

i degreased the whole engine bay, painted the engine block, and the transmission is painted as well. you could also do the same thing.

"j'ai triché j'ai utilisé traducteur Google pour parler français.\r\n\r\ni hope you dont lecteur de la classe E dans le sel et le mauvais état des routes en France, si vous allez dans un salon de l'automobile français, les gens vont regarder votre voiture et demandez, qu'est-ce le genre de voiture heck is this.\r\n\r\n\r\ni think its cool que le français ure. à nouveau la bienvenue au club, vous pouvez voir mes vidéos sur youtube.com mon nom d'utilisateur est kcarman88"
88 aries

Postby 1of10K » Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:18 am

Love that engine compartment! I keep my hood closed, my motor is not ?dirty", just call it "undetailed"

Je n'est pas parle francais tres bon.

Too many years of not using french to use it correctly now, Sorry!
1of10K
Car Fan

Car Information: 1982 Reliant Spring Special Coupe

Postby Chief » Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:12 am

I owned a detail shop in Beverly Hills for almost 10 years and I have been detailing cars since 1965. So it was professionally done, by me, a Certified Master Detailer. I would not let anyone on the planet touch my cars but me or my son, who was practically raised in my shop.
Chief

Next

Return to Daily Updates & Club Projects