Hemmings Classic Car 2

Go here to post pictures, videos, car finds, meet interesting new people, and tell us how your car is coming along.

Moderators: 89ARIES, Webmaster

Hemmings Classic Car 2

Postby tanc83 » Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:48 pm

Ok Here is the article:
Whether you love them or hate them - and everybody who knows them has an opinion - Ckryslers K-Car occupies a strange place in automotive history: It helped save a company. The oldest ones are now well over 25 yrs old. Add that all together, and it sounds likes it's time for a new club!
And sure enough, the Chrysler K Car Club has sprung up. An international club based in Los Angeles, it's 150 members strong and growing. Their first event coincided with the 2007 Spring Fling, an anual two-day all Mopar extravaganza in Southern California, and in 2008 the clubs showing increased by 25 percent over 2007.
Currently, there are no dues or admission fees, which is a bargain. In these times of $4 a gallon gas, the time for the Chrysler K Car Club has come. End of article
It does list the web site. A nice write up I think. I hope it attracts other lovers of these great little cars. It would be nice if we had a few members in my area to get together with and hit some shows .
Keep the K alive . I'm taking LiL Woodie for a drive now.
Eric
tanc83

Car Information: 1983 Chrysler LeBaron Town&Country Convertible

Re: Hemmings Classic Car 2

Postby MFF3 » Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:13 pm

Eric - I got my copy of Hemmings Classic Car on Wednesday, and joined right away. Maybe there will be a big spike in membership, now. Who knows how many collectors are hiding old K's in barns, somewhere. - Mike :D
1982 Chrysler LeBaron Convertible
1979 Mercedes-Benz 450SL Convertible
MFF3
Car Fan

Car Information: 1982 Chrysler LeBaron Convertible

Return to Daily Updates & Club Projects