self introduction

Go here to post pictures, videos, car finds, meet interesting new people, and tell us how your car is coming along.

Moderators: 89ARIES, Webmaster

self introduction

Postby gearjammer58 » Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:18 pm

I have been a long time fan of Chrysler products and have always had a soft spot in my heart(some would say in my head) for the k-cars Living in northern New Hampshire it is very hard to find rust free cars but they are out there. Three years ago I found a low mileage 1985 lebaron convt white with a red interior 2.6 eng in very good condition(has a very interesting backround) Also have a 1986 dodge 600 convt low mileage red with interior.good condition but needs a top. These cars are great cars and fun to drive. just got rid of a 1987 new yorker over 200000 miles rusted apart 2.2 turbo fully loaded loved the
talking infomation center. trying to find another one or any k car for a daily driver. It was the right car at the right time andit could be the right car for todays times
thanks
Al T
gearjammer58

Car Information: 1985 chrysler lebaron convt 1986 dodge 600 convt

Re: self introduction

Postby Silverbeard » Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:04 am

Welcome Gearjammer,

WOW, two convertibles, you are a major collector!!! In our northern climate, cars in general have bio-degradable bodies, K Cars were considered a disposable vehicle and with the improvements on convertibles since the K's first came out, they were just let go to pasture, except for this rare new breed that have a 'soft spot' for K cars.

Martin
Image Image
Silverbeard
Car Fan

Car Information: 82 LeBaron Convertible, Mark Cross Edition, 2.6 L

Return to Daily Updates & Club Projects